Chapter 15 - Party! Wait, what happened at the party?

'Of course I'm buzzing!' I sighed in a high pitch voice.

'Ugh, no you're not, I'll get you buzzing though, with a little help from vodka.' Gee smirked as she slowed the car down.

We were now just arriving at Derik's house. After we had left the park we went to Gee's house and got ready, Gee curled my hair and I straightened hers. I'm wearing a black bodycon dress, it's too small for me though, it shows quite a lot of cleavage, it's one of Gee's dresses.

'I don't need vodka to be happy!' I exclaimed as I unplugged my seat belt.

'Really, Liv?' Gee sighed as she opened her car door.

'Okay, maybe I need vodka to be happy. But not all the time!' I rambled on as I jumped out the car, making sure to pull up the dress.

Gee shook her head at me slightly before she smiled, 'Right, tonight is going to be a good night.'

'Is it?' I frowned as we started to make our way to house.

'Yep!' Gee shouted as we entered the front garden. The music was thumping and there were people everywhere, shouting and dancing.

'Let's get the drinks!!' Gee screamed in my ear as we entered the house.

'Ugh move!!' Gee shouted to a couple making out as we made our way to main living room.

The strong smell of alcohol made me want to be sick. People were literally everywhere, there was no space to walk.

'Wait!!' I shouted to Gee as my eyes landed on a huge crowd shouting around the kitchen entrance.

'What?!' Gee sighed as she turned around to face me.

'I think there's something going on!!' I shouted back as I pushed through all the people and made my way to the kitchen.

'I'll meet you after!' I heard Gee's faint voice as I pushed through people.

I screamed slightly as my eyes landed on Aaron, who was led on the floor with blood pouring down his face.
I screamed again as I looked to the left to see Cole who was standing up with blood also pouring down his face.

Aaron quickly jumped up and spat on the floor before he made his way to me.

'Aaron?! What's happened?!' I asked him.

'Fuck off.' He muttered as he pushed past me, before he walked out of the house.

I scoffed slightly, dick, before I looked back at Cole, who was breathing heavily, his chest heaving up and down.

'Cole.' I said quickly as I ran up to him.

The crowd had left now and luckily it was just me and Cole in the kitchen, apart from a drunk girl led under the table.

'What happened?' I asked, my voice soft.

'He's a fucking prick!' Cole shouted, he groaned loudly as he punched the wall.

'What did he do? Cole.' I said as I grabbed his hand.

'Your hands bleeding you muppet.' I sighed as I looked at his hand which I held onto.

'He was fucking slagging you off!' Cole shouted.

'What? What was he saying?' I asked as my eyes widened.

'He was calling you pathetic and a waste of time,' Cole started, his voice loud, 'he said you begged him to get back with you and do stuff.' Cole's voice broke slightly.

'Wait wha-'

'And I knew that wasn't true because you wouldn't do that! He was calling you a little slag to everyone. So I punched him, fucking prick.' Cole shouted before he groaned loudly.