Chapter 25- My Bad Boy Boyfriend

Yeah. Nothing happened today in school. It was boring, El wasn't in all day and neither was Aaron. Right now it's 5.15 and Gee and I are in my car on the way back to school to watch the guys play their 'big' game.

'What are you wearing to the Christmas dance?' Gee asked as she turned down the radio.

'Not sure yet.' I sighed in reply as I kept my eyes on the road.

'You're going with Cole aren't you?' She asked as she stared at herself in the wing mirror.

'I don't even wanna go, Cole and I probably won't go.' I replied as I pulled into the school turning.

'It'll be fun.' She sighed dramatically as she topped up her red lipgloss.

I frowned at Gee as I tried to find a free car park space. 'No offence Gee, but you think bingo with your Nan is fun so...'

'It's not my fault that I get excited every time I get a full house.' She replied as she also looked to try and find a free space.

'It's packed tonight.' I sighed, ignoring her comment.

'Yeah, we're against Carlton High tonight, and they're a pretty big school. They've won every game so far this season, that's why it's a big game, there's this one guy from there and he's the star player, once he scored like 20 in 5 minutes I think his names.... umm... George Fall or something.' Gee replied.

My mouth formed an 'O' shape as I looked at Gee, 'What the hell Gee? You hate sport, how do you know all that?'

Gee smiled slightly, 'Trent.'

'There!' Gee shouted as she pointed to a free car park in front of us to the left.

'Quick, quick quick.' Gee waved her hands dramatically as though this was the biggest moment of our lives.

'Calm down.' I sighed as I slowly pulled into the free space.

'Phew.' Gee sighed as she unplugged her seatbelt.

I shook my head at her, 'You're so-'

Gee and I jumped and screeched as a loud bang came from my window. 'What the hell..' I struggled to say as my heart was still beating fast.
I turned around to see some tall muscular guy with a top on saying 'Carlton High always wins!!' He had his tongue out like a dog and he was cheering at us, his hands resting against my car window. He looked like some kind of crazy person, I think he was a crazy person.. and it didn't help that it was pitch black outside.
That's the only downside of winter. It gets dark by 4 o'clock.

I frowned at him as I yelled, 'Get off my car please!' To which he howled like a wolf before he ran off.

I looked at Gee as we both burst out laughing. 'What was that?' Gee chuckled.

'Right, lets go sit in some seats.' I said as I shoved my phone and car keys into my pocket before I got out of the car, Gee copying my actions.

'If there are any seats left.' Gee pointed out.
________________

'YEAHHH GO CARLTON!!!' Some dude behind me yelled in my ear.
The game hadn't even started yet.

I rolled my eyes at Gee as we watched the cheerleaders from our school do their warm up dance.
No surprise Emma was at the front turned around bending forward, giving all the players and audience a full view of her behind.
I scoffed as my eyes scanned the field to try and see if I could find Cole.
There was Aaron and a few other guys, doing push ups and what not, warming up, right in front of us.
Gee and I were sat right in the front row, turns out that Cole and Trent had booked the seats for us.