Chapter 22- Back on Good Terms with My Bad Boy

'Drink this

'Drink this.' Gee sighed as she handed me a mug of yellow liquid.

'Ew, no thanks.' I replied as I winced down at the liquid.

'It's for your headache. Right, you either get ready and come into school a bit later, or come with me now in your pyjamas, or just stay home.' She frowned as she held her car keys in her hand, her school bag resting on her shoulder.

'I'm not coming in, Gee.' I yawned.

'You shouldn't have drunk so much!' She called as she ran down to her car.

'No shit.' I called back as I waved before I slammed my front door and walked back into the living room.

I sighed as I looked down at my phone, should I ring Matt?
Yes.
No.
Yeah go on.
No he's in school.

I jumped as the doorbell rang loudly. 'Ugh.' I groaned as I got up and grabbed my dressing gown to cover my short shorts and vest. I quickly pulled out my messy bun letting my long voluminous hair caress my face.

I quickly opened the front door to see a muscular back. I frowned as I coughed impatiently. The person quickly turned around and I came face to face with the one person I'd wanted to avoid.

'Go away Cole.' I stated as I attempted to slam the door but Coles foot caught it, leaving it half way open.

'Liv.' He sighed as his eyes met mine. His blue eyes glistening in the winter sunlight.

'What?' I scoffed as I folded my arms.

'I'm sorry.' He said clearly as he rested his arm against the doorframe above his head.

'I don't care.' I replied.

'No Liv, I'm really sorry.' His voice broke slightly.

I gulped not knowing what to say.

'Can't we just talk?' He asked.

'Shouldn't you be going to school now? Yeah? Okay good, bye.' I sighed as I attempted to shut the door again, but once again, failed.

'No, shouldn't you be going to school?' He folded his arms as he raised an eyebrow.

'Not going in.' I replied bluntly.

'Same.' He said in a weird voice as though he was challenging me to who could be the bluntest in this conversation.

'Why?' I asked, trying to mimic his weird high pitch voice.