6: The Ninth's Decision and The Sky's Leave

**Nono's POV**

I called Iemitsu in my office to ask him a few questions about his family and also inform him about the additional candidate for the position of the tenth boss.

A knock was heard throughout my office and Stopped signing Papers for a moment.

"Come in." I said and the person did as told. The door opened and Iemitsu came in with a serious look.

"You called for me Nono?" He asked.

"Why yes. Please come seat." I said and he did.

"About your family, when was the last time you visited them?" I asked once he settled in.

"A few years ago..." He replied trailing off.

"How many years ago?"

"....7 years." He replied after a long pause.

"Okay. Who is your eldest son?"

"Ietsuna?" He answered unsure.

"Are you sure? Then how about Sawada Tsunayoshi?"

He went silent and my Intuition tells me he forgot about him.

"Do you have memories about Tsunayoshi-kun?" He hung his head low at the question.

"When was the first time you played with him?"

"How about Ietsuna. Do you know how badly Ietsuna treats Tsunayoshi-kun?" His head shot up in surprise at what I said.

"C-Can you repeat that again Nono?" He requested.

"Do you know how badly Ietsuna treats Tsunayoshi-kun?" I repeated.

Iemitsu fell silent digesting all the information of his favorite son's misbehavior.

"I called Reborn awhile ago. I made him report all his findings about your family, even though a few days had passed since he arrived, only to be surprised." I started making him listen to whatever he doesn't know about his family. "Reborn said all the information written about your family was wrong. Ietsuna have no respect for his OLDER brother. Tsunayoshi-kun is always hiding inside his room which Reborn can't enter because of powerful Mist Flames. I remember you said you didn't feel any flames inside the boy. He was also IGNORED since birth so he treats you, your wife, and YOUR son as strangers. Meaning he doesn't call you 'Otou-san' but 'Iemitsu-san' same goes to Nana and Ietsuna. Nana broke down the first day he came when he asked her questions regarding Tsunayoshi-kun and answered she doesn't know anything about the boy. Reborn said that Ietsuna said that Tsunayoshi-kun often disappears for a few days or weeks and said that Ietsuna often saw Tsunayoshi-kun go in or out the Hospital." I said everything Reborn reported to me to find him with the same reaction as I have.

"Reborn didn't say this but I know he would rather train Tsunayoshi-kun than Ietsuna, which led me to the decision of adding him as candidate for Vongola Tenth. I would go to Japan and personally train him for a year with half of my guardians. While the other half will be in charge of the main Vongola HQ. You could came with me if you want to fix your family but I'll adopt Tsunayoshi-kun as my Grandson if things don't work out with you." I said.