7:The Difference Between a House and a Home

**Reborn's POV**

I woke up today with my gut Intuition telling me something happened. I looked at the clock and saw it was my usual time of awakening, 5 am.

I made my way to the kitchen and saw Maman crying while making breakfast.

"Why are you crying, Maman?" I asked gaining her attention.

"Reborn-kun... Tsu-kun was here earlier and we talked. The conversation didn't go well and he thought that I was pushing myself to calling him 'Tsu-kun' because you are here then he said sorry he was sorry for causing me trouble then went to his room and he hasn't come out since." She said setting the food down the table together with two lunch boxes.

"I'll get him and Baka-Ie." I said walking out the kitchen and headed upstairs.

I went to Tsuna's room first and I felt a heavy Mist Flames being used behind the door. A sign that Tsuna is out. I then went to Baka-Ie's room and I threw a bucket of ice and cold water at him. Successfully waking him up. I told him to get dress and do his morning training.

I went back to the kitchen to see Maman drinking tea to calm her down.

"Baka-Ie is on his way down and Tsunayoshi is already out." I said making Maman's eyes flash sadness before it disappeared.

***

After Baka-Ie's morning training we went to school with me riding on his head. Maman said that we give Tsuna his food. Baka-Ie was about to protest when I said We'll do it.

We arrived at school with me disappearing the moment he stepped inside. I hid at the tree where I can observe both Ietsuna and Tsunayoshi.

Baka-Ie went to his classroom and literally threw the lunch box at Tsuna who caught it with ease.

I made a mental note to myself that I would shoot Baka-Ie for throwing food at people and not giving it like a normal person should.

***

Lunch came and I am still observing Baka-Ie and Tsuna. I saw a raven haired teen in Tsuna's class occasionally looking at him. Like the raven haired teen wants to talk to Tsuna or something. Anyways the whole time in class Tsuna was bullied and Baka-Ie also openly bullied Tsuna. The only one not bullying him is the raven haired teen who looks like he wanted to defend Tsuna from bullies but don't know how.

I went to somewhere else but still close by and called a potential guardian for Baka-Ie.

*Ring Ring Mother Fucker Rinnggggg!! A call Mother Fucker, A call!!!!*

'What an odd ring tone.' I though as I wait for the person to pick up. A few seconds of listening to the odd yet amusing ring tone swearing like a sailor the person picked up.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Ciao, its me Reborn. You know what to do." I said not waiting for him to reply and hanged up. I already briefed him in what he has to do. Test the Vongola Candidates.

I saw Tsuna left the classroom leaving Baka-Ie and his friends. A few minutes later Baka-Ie left with his friends and went to the roof. I followed him to see what is he up to. He slammed the door making sure to startle the person or people on the roof. I saw Tsuna in the roof eating alone and he 'flinch' when Baka-Ie slammed open the door.