10:The Rain

**Third Person's POV**

Days passed since the attempted suicide of the school's Baseball ace, Yamamoto Takeshi, and since then he sticks closed to Tsuna much to Hayato's dismay.

"Oi, Yakyuu-Baka! Don't get to close to Tsuna-sama!" Hayato yelled at the Baseball player, as the nicknamed player only smiled before giving some space between him and Tsuna, then wrapped his good arm around the short-fused dynamite user.

"Maa~ Maa~ I know Tsuna doesn't mind, and besides we're all friends right?" Takeshi said, the smile not leaving his face.

"Ne, Takeshi, when will your arm heal?" Tsuna asked after being silent the being silent the whole way to school.

"I still have a week and a half before I can get the final go that my arm is fully healed and ready to move. How about you? How's your dislocated shoulder and injured body?" Takeshi replied returning the question after answering, successfully ending the slight verbal abuse Takeshi is receiving from Hayato.

"Shamal, my doctor, said that my body will feel numb until I finally heal and as for the Shoulders, Shamal said that it'll be fine but he suggested not to move much until it was deemed better." Tsuna replied as they finally entered the school ground.

The three quickly made their way inside the school and reached their classroom. They were the first people in the room considering the early time if the morning.

"Takeshi, do you want to spend this weekend to our house?" Tsuna asked as they finished the previous conversation about science which got Hayato's interest and joined.

"I'll tell Oyaji first before I give you an answer." He replied.

A few seconds passed and Takeshi blinked before realizing what Tsuna just said.

"'Our'?" He asked.

"Yeah, Hayato is living with me until his guardian, who is my doctor, get him, which will either take a long time or won't get him at all considering Shamal trust me in taking care of him and Hayato is comfortable living with me." Tsuna explained.

"Wow! That's cool, I wish Oyaji will let me spend the weekends at your house." He said, "Will your family be alright with having me intrude your home, after also housing Hayato?" He added.

Tsuna's expression saddened before giving him a small smile and answered.

"I live on my own together with Hayato and other maids and butlers ever since I decided to move out from the Sawada house-hold."

"Oh. I didn't know, sorry." Takeshi apologized dropping his smile and scratching the back of his neck.

"Who is paying for your living expenses?" He asked.

"I have my ways, but I'll tell you when we are out of public place and to somewhere more private." Tsuna answered

***

The day passed like a blur and they are all heading to Takeshi's house to ask permission to the older Yamamoto.

So now here they are waiting for Takeshi to come out and tell whether his dad agreed or not.

After a few minutes of waiting Takeshi finally stepped out for their home/sushi shop with a bag that contains what he probably needs for the weekend.