Territories

Acceptable territories

-forest
-moors/hills
-mountains
-river
-marsh/swamp
-tundra (if there is available food, shelter, and water)
-etc.

Unrealistic Territories:

-ocean
-island
-beaches
-deserts
-Twoleg house that isn't abandoned
-volcano
-in the ground
-etc.

Example of Unrealistic Territory Descriptions:

-SnowyClan live in a snowy mountain area. It always snows and there's no river to get water from because it's frozen. They eat snowTwolegs. They throw snowballs in training.

-FireClan live in a volcano. They eat fire and lava rocks. Sometimes they get killed by the eruptions. They play with fire.

-OceanClan live in the ocean. They can breathe underwater and eat whales. They never sleep and swim like sharks. They play with dolphins and Beluga whales.

-IslandClan live on an island in the middle of the ocean. They hate OceanClan because they can swim underwater and breathe underwater. IslandClan eat crabs and seagulls. They play with the coconuts in the trees because they can reach them somehow.

-JungleClan live in a jungle. They eat leaves and monkeys. They sometimes die because the local jaguar eats them. They play with the local jaguar anyway.

-LakeClan live in the lake. They swim like OceanClan, but they steal fish from fishermen on the boats. They play with fishing lines and are hurt by them often.

-TreeClan live in trees and hunt squirrels and birds. Sometimes they fall out of the tree and die. They have their Clan meetings at the top of the tree, but once, a leader died from being pushed off the top by a kit. They play with the birds because the birds aren't scared.

-GroundClan live underground. They eat moles. They dig diamonds up. They play with rocks.

These territory descriptions are so unrealistic that it's so easy to make them up. PLEASE DON'T WRITE THAT. It makes for a bad story.

Instead, write something like these:

-AcornClan live in a forest with oak trees. They hunt squirrels, mice, and sometimes birds. They play with moss and fresh-kill.

-PineClan live in a forest with pine trees. They learn how to do attacks from climbing trees and launching themselves off of them to the forest floor onto invaders. They hunt squirrels. They play by climbing.

-StreamClan live by the river. They hunt fish from the river and learn how to attack enemies in the water. They play in the water.

-BrambleClan live in a clearing in the woods with brambles around the camp to protect from invaders. They leave through a tunnel in the brambles to go hunt.

-GrassClan live on the hills/moors. They hunt rabbits and sometimes see sheep on their territory. Their camp is in the valley of the hills.

These are much more realistic descriptions of territories. It won't be easy to try and write a territory description that is unlike the original four Clans (ThunderClan, ShadowClan, WindClan, and RiverClan) because the cats can survive in these territories.