♪ Chapter 3 ♪

A/N: Thanks to everyone who reads this and votes for it. I really appreciate it. 😊

CHAPTER 3

Two days had passed in a breeze. I had told Mr Woods about the offer without the part of us being werewolves. He said it was a good opportunity and that I should take it. I agreed except I wouldn't be able to learn music anymore.

Mr Woods told me that I could visit whenever I wanted to learn though I probably wouldn't have much time if I did.

It was 6 in the evening. I had just finished work and was about to go to the cafe when I felt a breeze behind me. I stilled. "Where were you?" His voice called sternly.

"I was at work." I told the man. He narrowed his eyes at me. "Fine. Let's discuss details now."

I followed behind him quietly, lost in my own thoughts. Was I making the right choice? I don't know but anything would probably be better than staying in this town earning 400$ a month I guess even if my employer was kind.

The man opened the door for me and let me enter before him. I walked over to the same table I occupied earlier and sat down. I noticed that he wasn't behind me. I stretched a little to see him at the counter. After grabbing two cups, he made his way over. "Hot chocolate for you. Coffee for me. Now, let's talk business." He grinned. It was a little sinister.

"When do I start? What makes you think I accepted the offer?" I asked first.

He chuckled. "You wouldn't be here if you didn't. You start tomorrow." My eyes widened at that.

"T- tomorrow? I have to pack everything and all..!" I exclaimed.

The man smirked. "Just be ready by noon tomorrow. I'll be there to fetch you to the academy. Don't delay. I don't like irresponsible people." I nodded violently. "That's it." He grinned, finishing the last of his coffee and getting up. I looked up at him.

"Wait... that's it? You're just leaving?" I questioned.

"Why, yes. I have a very busy schedule. I need to leave right now. I've wasted quite some time waiting for you." I frowned at that. I was about to say something when I realised something very crucial.

His. Name.

"Woah, hold on! What's your name?" I asked curiously.

"You'll find out tomorrow!" He winked. Winked! At me. I almost gawked. I blinked. In a second, he walked away and out of the coffee shop. I sighed. Looking at my now cold hot chocolate, I shook my head and took a few gulps of the sweet chocolaty liquid.

My head knocked on the table and I groaned. "When I said I wanted a better life, I didn't actually mean the Academy..." I mumbled to myself. "Oh well.. beggers can't be choosers." I sighed. Now the question is, what would happen to my GCSE's.

♪♪♪♪♪

It was 11:55 am. I had spent half of last night packing my bags and separating useless and uselful things. Granted, I didn't have much useless things other than a stuffed toy or two which I definitely want to keep. Heck, I don't even own much really so I hadn't spent a lot of time clearing everything.

I had called my landlord just now and informed her I would be moving and wouldn't need the apartment anymore. She couldn't be more kinder in letting her emotions known (sarcasm here). Needless to say, she was annoyed. I had, of course said sorry many times til I myself was tired of the word.... and her.

My two duffel bags were at my feet by the couch. A backpack was beside me. A bag and a half for clothes and another for my mementos. I had called my boss just now to mention that I was supposed to be going to the academy later today so he offered to bank in my pay (not full obviously) through a bank. I agreed and told him I would visit as often as I could. He was, like a father or grandfather to me.