♪ Chapter 29 ♪

A/N: Woohoo new update like finally! I'm sorry I just moved to a different city and all for uni so 🙏. Anyway I'm so happy that even though I don't update... Like ever people still read and love this book so thanks for the 300k guys!! 😍

 Like ever people still read and love this book so thanks for the 300k guys!! 😍

CHAPTER 29

*Drip drip drip drip*

The pitter patter of water woke me up along with some soft murmers. My eyesight was blurry and my mind struggled to think what happened and where I was. As my head lolled around, I winced and groaned. A few very soft chuckles alerted me that there was people around me. Blinking, I shook my head slightly but it was pounding, especially the back of my head.

I kept my head still and eyes closed for a second before I opened my eyes and looked up. The first thing I saw was Alpha Wembley. My eyes widened and whatever had happened earlier rushed into my mind like a tornado. I remembered Kyle and Missy and I remembered someone knocking me out. I growled softly. My wolf was weak. I was worried they had done something to her as she was whimpering in pain at the back of my mind.

"Like the surprise, Madeline?" He chuckled evilly. "If you're wondering what's up with your wolf, we injected wolfsbane into your bloodstream to weaken you."

"You-" I slurred, still a little out of it.

"I kidnapped you, yes. Relax, girl. I'll be back for some fun." He grinned before leaving the room. I heard a loud lock before footsteps fading away.

"Damn it." I cursed.

'Are you okay?' I asked my wolf.

She whimpered a little before nodding slowly. She showed me how the distance from her mate affected her and with the wolfsbane in out system, it was hard to heal our wounds completely.

I assumed that I had a concussion and probably multiple bruises and scratches but nothing so bad. I looked around my surroundings and noticed that I was in a room with metal walls and I was sat in a metal chair with my hands cuffed behind my back. My feet were also tied up to the legs of the chair which caused them to cramp up.

It would be hard to escape but I had to try. I had no idea what Alpha Wembley was planning and I probably shouldn't wait and see. Thinking about escaping made me think of Hunter. I wonder how he was doing. Alpha's have a tendency to be wild and dangerous when their being threatened, especially when family is involved. One should never mess with the mate and child of an Alpha yet here Wembly was doing just that.

Obviously he had a death wish.

The metal floors rang with the footsteps of multiple people. Three people walked in- Wembley and two other men, one younger guy and another around 60 as he had a balding head. I recognized the younger guy as the one who made trouble for us in Alpha Meyer's territory. I glared at the three.

"Madeline, meet my comrades, Alpha Penn and Jacob. They're going to be giving you a sweet time, don't get too attached my darling." Wembley chuckled. Jacob had a dark smirk on his face while Alpha Penn was grinning.