Chapter 14 - Stuck in Hell

Things to know:

Y/N-your names

E/C-chur eyes colors

H/C-Chu of the hair color

F/C-chur fav colors

W/C-chur weapon choice

Some profanity 

As you know, Italics are thoughts

STORY TIME!

Aaron's P.O.V

No. No, no, no, no, no. I knew something like this was going to happen. "G-guys, Y/N's still in there," I said very concernedly. 

"Aaron, calm down. She'll be fine. She's Y/N." Dante told me. I walked up to him and grabbed him by his shirt collar. 

"Dante, she's in trouble. So much more trouble then you can imagine. She won't be okay. Her dad is trying to kill her. We need to get her back. Now." I started towards the portal but Garroth grabbed my arm. 

"Aaron, you can't go in there by yourself. It's too dangerous." I shot him a look. He let go of my arm. 

"I don't care. Y/N needs our help. She needs my help." I was almost there but Dante stopped me. 

"Aaron, stop. Please. You can't just go in there without a plan. And if you go in now the shadow knights will be expecting someone. Come back to Phoenix Drop. We can discuss a plan to get Y/N back. Plus, we're all really tired from rescuing Cadenza. Come on." I sighed and followed them out of the cave thingy. Don't worry Y/N. I'm coming.

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up in a strange room. It was so red it hurt my eyes. Great, I'm stuck here. How wonderful. I looked around the room. Across from where I was there was a bed. That was it though. Well, at least I have somewhere to sleep, I thought. I walked over to the bed and sat on it. It was actually pretty comfy considering where I was. I lied down and stared at the ceiling. How the hell am I going to escape this place? I questioned myself. I couldn't believe I was stuck here. All because I tripped. That seems to be how I always get myself into trouble. I seriously need to learn to not be a klutz. Meh. It's so much work.

I was laying on the bed when I heard the door open. 

"Hi, sweetie." 

I knew that voice. "What the hell do you want?" I said sternly. 

"I just wanted to see my beautiful daughter." I gave him a cold look. 

"Leave me alone." I was on the verge of tears. 

"Y/N, I missed you." 

"You missed me, sure. So you left me, lied to me, wanted me dead, and now you say you miss me?! With the hell is wrong with you?!" I started to cry. 

"Y/N, please forgive me. I love you very much. Don't forget that." 

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU NEVER LOVED ME! YOU WANTED ME DEAD!" I said crying even harder. 

"Y/N, please. I love you." He walked over and tried to hug me. I pulled out my W/C and stabbed/hit him in the gut. He looked at me with cold eyes. "You shouldn't have done that." He said soullessly. I tried to run but he grabbed my arm. "You're not going anywhere, sweetie."

He picked me up and threw me against the wall. I tried to get up but he walked over and kicked my stomach multiple times. "You should have listened to me before Y/N. I was trying to help you." He said emotionless. He kicked me some more. I tried to get up. When I did he pushed me against the wall. I tried to run but his grip was to tight. 

"LET ME GO!" I shouted. He pulled out a blood red sword. I was struggling to get free. A second later I felt a sharp pain in my side. I slid down against the wall until I was sitting. He looked down at me. 

"Don't worry Y/N, you'll have fun here." He walked out with a satisfied grin on his face. When I heard the door click shut I let it all out. I held my side as blood fell to the floor. It hurt so damn bad. I pulled my knees up to my chest and cried. It wasn't fair. None of this was fair. First, he killed mom. Now, he's going to kill me.

I sat there on the floor for a few hours. I decided to get up and look through my backpack. At least I was allowed to keep this. I pulled out some bandages and started to wrap my side. After that I took the F/C shirt and black leggings off the bed and put them. At least they gave me something to wear. I sat down on the bed and looked at the wall. I heard some yelling coming from outside by my door. "Look, Sasha, Shad said to kill her!" She slapped him across the face and it made a really red mark. 

"You idiot! Shad doesn't want her dead! At least, not yet." She did a sassy hair flip and walked away. I walked over to the corner of the room and sat down. I started sobbing quietly. I can't believe I'm stuck in this hell.

Someone, please come save me. Anyone. Please.

A/N: And that's the end of this chapter! Oh well. Yep. I know, it's super exciting. Such good, many excitements. Did I even spell that right? Idk. So, how is chu guys doing? So yeah. Do chu likes the books so far? Cool, cool. Okay so, question of the day. Hmmmmmmmmm................OH! So, what's better, Marvel or DC? I personally like Marvel more only because their actors are hotter. JK! The movies they make tend to have more violence. That's why their so good. Yeah. Well, I'm going now! Ba-bye! ~What kind of bagel can fly?...........................................

A plain bagel! HAHA! Get it! No, no one? Okay. I'll go now.