All Hallow's Eve Nightmares

I have returned!! I apologize for taking so long. The place my dad and I moved to doesn't have very good service and our friend's router kind of hates everyone, plus I've just been enjoying being here! Did you know I've seen 3 bobcats, 7 deer, 1 Raven, and many MANY crows within the past two days? Well, I have! It's so pretty here in Prescott, and quiet! Anyway, I've returned, and apologize for not getting this chapter up when I wanted to.

"Who was that?!" Ladybug snapped, eyes furious as she stomped her way over to me. I flinched on reflex, body shaking as all sense of calm seeped away from my body now that Neeks seemed to be panicking too. The cold rain soaking through my clothes wasn't helping any.

"I-I don't know!" I shouted, sitting on the wet ground and placing my hands over my stomach to try a curb the nausea I was feeling from two peoples worth of panic. Ladybug began shouting again, but all I could hear was noise, her words dulled. I think it was something about how she seemed to know me. Chat Noir placed a hand on my head, scratching between my ears, and I leaned towards his touch. He was calmer than the rest of us, and I welcomed the feeling, needing it to seep into my bones instead of the overwhelming panic that was causing my heart to pound painfully in my chest and my stomach to burn and become nauseating like it had three years ago with the acid.

"He doesn't know her." Chat Noir stated calmly, cutting Ladybug's frantic yelling off. "She mentioned his Kwami, maybe she was a previous holder of his miraculous."

I shook my head and tilted it back to look at Chat Noir and Ladybug, blinking rain from my eyes. "No... No, she wasn't.... I think she might be the enemy previous Wolven's faced over in America." I murmured as the final beep resounded, and Ladybug tensed. "Wolven, you need to leave before you turn back! You don't have more than a few minutes!" She said quickly, suddenly panicked. I think her nerves were just as shot as mine.

I nodded and stood up slowly, trying to control my shaking and trying to get Neeks to hold the transformation just a little bit longer. Next thing I know, I'm being lifted off my feet, causing my to let out a panicked cry.

"Hey, it's okay. It's just me. I'll help you to a place you can transform." Chat Noir said softly, his hold on me gentle but firm. I stared at him for a moment before nodding again and he smiled, waving and jokingly blowing a kiss to Ladybug before heading away from the park. "Okay, so, tell me where I'm going."

"You can drop me off by Tom and Sabine's... I live close to there." I said softly, letting myself relax in his hold from exhaustion.

"Got it... Hey, will you be okay? You've been getting wailed on tonight, and you didn't look so good when Ladybug  started yelling at you."

"I'll be okay, Chat.... I just think I'll take a break for a few days and then I'll be back." I said softly, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Alright," Chat sighed, "Get some rest and make sure you don't stay out in this downpour for too long. It won't do you any good to get sick." As if to make his point, I ended up letting out a soft sneeze, covering my nose and mouth with my arm. He let out a small chuckle of sympathy and smiled down at me. "See?"

I groaned softly and buried my head in his shoulder. "Gods and Goddesses, I did not want this day to go this way. It had been going so well for a while, too!" I whined like a small child. Chat laughed again and nodded. "Yeah, I can understand that pretty well."

"....Sorry you have to carry me."

"It's no problem. I rather like carrying Paris' little prince of wolves like a princess." He gave me a cheeky smile as my face flared, and I hid my face again with another groan.