Akuma Exhibition (Part 2)

When Chat Noir and I arrived to the fight, Ladybug was already there and trying to stop the man's clay figurines that were marching through the city.

"Ladybug!" Adrien yelled in surprise as she got thrown back. I looked from the figurines to the Akuma himself. The man was actually a rather sad Akuma to look at; small and simple, he looked more goofy than intimidating. He was made of clay and kind of looked like a gingerbread man, his eyes taking up, like, a third of his face, and a dark purple smock was draped over his front. He was creating balls of clay and spinning them around until they formed a figuring, and then it came to life and started march it down the street.

"I'll help Ladybug, you go after the akumatized item?"

Chat Noir nodded and we each went off to do what we needed to do.

I jumped down to where Ladybug was, helping her to her feet. "We need to stop them, fast!" She said in a panic, already starting to attack them again.

"Why the urgency?"

At my question, the clay figure seemed to laugh and respond to it. "Haha! This'll show that amateur artist! Getting more people going to your exhibition than me!"

I felt my blood run cold at his words. The only person who lived around here and was having an exhibition here was my mom. What was he planning on doing?

"Okay, yeah," I cleared my throat, hoping she didn't catch how it had cracked. "We need to stop him right now."

We both began to attack the figurines, breaking them and destroying them to pieces. I used my ability to get the strength of a gorilla, and just went to town on smashing the figurines so they couldn't reform. I took care of the ones Ladybug didn't get as she made her way to where Chat was fighting, trying to grab the smock off his body while dodging clay balls that were being thrown at him.

I grunted slightly as I shattered one, panting softly as I slowly grew more tired from the action. I heard my miraculous beep and looked down, watching the symbol disappear. I bit my lip, ducking from an attack. I scrambled away on all fours, flipping myself around to attack again. I growled, and activated my ability again, changing it from gorilla to tiger, and lunged at the figurines. I tackled it to the ground, scrapping the metal claws I had against it and creating large gashes in the thin clay.

I focused entirely on the figurines in front of me, attacking as many as I could while trying not to tire myself out more.

"Wolven, duck!"

My eyes widened and I did as told, just barely missing the head of one of the figurines zooming past, right where my own head had been. I looked behind me to see Chat, his eyes worried and baton in his hands with the body of the figuring laying on the ground in from of him. "Sorry!" He apologized, walking over and helping me to my feet.

"No problem. Nice hit." I commented, motioning to the head. "You got some distance."

Chat smiled, blushing lightly. "Oh, thanks. I've been practicing a little."

I smiled back, starting to say something in response when I noticed a figurine coming up behind Adrien. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him behind me, slashing at the figurine with a growl. It crumbled to the ground, and I looked around to see if there were any that had gotten past us.

I noticed one had, and I whimpered, running after it. I attacked the figurine when I reached it, pinning it to the ground and slashing at it. "Ladybug! How much longer?!"