PIERCINGS//Noiz X Reader//Part 1

It was a rainy day and you were walking on the streets, like always, bringing to Tae-San some vegetables to make dinner.

--Flashback--

You met Tae-San at the café you use to go.

You were sitting with Mizuki and had a conversatoin about the Rhyme. You and Mizuki were friends about half a year and he had a crush on you. He saw Tae-San entering the café with a bluenette on her right and called them to join you. After an hour of chatting Tae-San invited you and Mizuki for dinner.

--End of the flashback--

After a few minutes you arrived to Tae's house and Aoba (the bluenette) opened the door.

"Hey, ______."

"Hey, Aoba. Could you help me a little?"

"Yes, of cource." He took the bags from your hands and walked to the kitchen.

You took off your (f/c) shoes before following him.

"Hello, Tae-San."

"Hello, ______. You arrived earlier today." She pointed out in a grumpy tone.

"Yes, I finished my work earlier, so i came faster." You said, smiling.

"Hey, ______. Guess what?" Said Aoba as he looked at you with a smile on his face.

"Hm...?" You looked at him with a questioned look for.

"The guys will sleep here tonight. Would you like to sleep with us?"

"A-Are you crazy? I can't sleep here."

"Why not?." He asked with a sad face. You looked at him with anger and a blush on your face.

"I cant sleep with four guys, Aoba."

"What do you mean?"

"Everytime the guys are staying here you all get drunk." Aoba kneeled in front of you and grabbed your hands.

"Please. It won't be funny without you."

"I said no. Do I have to mention to you how much of a pervert Koujaku is everytime he gets drunk?"

"Dont worry about him I will handel him-"

"No. I also have work to do so I can't stay tonight"

"Uh...Ok."

"Maybe next time." You smiled at him and hugged him as he stood up. You sure didn't like to lie but you couldn't look at his face like that. "Well, I better go. Bye, Tae-San." You shouted while you were about to put on your shoes.

"Bye dear." She also shouted from the kitchen.

"Uh...And I wanted to introduce you to Clear and Noiz." He lowered his head.

"Hm...How about tomorrow? Come with the guys to the café that I work so I can meet them there." You smiled to him. He looked at you with a happy face and hugged you.

"Ok then.See ya."

"See ya."

After two hours the guys arrived to Aoba's.

"Hey guys!"

"Master! I missed you so much." Shouted Clear and quickly hugged him.

"Haha. Calm down Clear." Koujaku placed his hand on Clear's shoulder.

"...".Noiz was silent like always. They entered the house and start to take off their shoes.

At the kitchen

"Hey Aoba, did you invite ______ or did you forget again?" Asked Koujaku and gave to Aoba a bag with beers.

"Who is ______?" Asked Clear innocently.

"She is a friend of mine." Said Aoba ashe placed the beers on the table." She said that she can't sleep with four guys and especially with you Koujaku." Aoba looked at Koujaku and crossed his arms. Koujaku laughed nervously and rubbed the back side of his head.

"Why she don't want to sleep with us? And especially Koujaku?" The bluenette sighed and looked at Clear.

"When Koujaku is drunk he gets perverted near _______...Well any girl."

"Bad for her." Noiz spoke for the first time since the got there.

"She also said that we can visit her at her work tomorrow. I want you guys to meet her. She is a very interesting person. When I found out that she is playing rhyme I was shocked."

"Hm...First girl that plays rhyme. This is really interesting." Noiz looked at Aoba."How strong is she?"

"I dont know. The only thing I know is that she is a no-mark."

"Hm..." Noiz turned his head on the left and silence filled the room.

~The next morning at your work.~

You were working as a waitress in the café that was near Koujaku's hair salon.

You took the order from a couple was about to walk to the counter when the door opened. You turned you head to see Aoba with his friends. You smirked and continued to walk towards the counter. After five minutes you decided to go to the guys that were sitting now in the table which was in the corner of the café.

"May I take your order?" You said, smiling at the guys. They turned their heads to face you.

"_______!!Come take a sit with us." Koujaku said with a cheered up voice and grabbed your hand. You pulled your hand back and took it out of his grip.

"Sorry, but I have to work to do... So how was your night?" You asked them and smirked.

"Good, but it would have been better if you would had spend the night with us." Said Koujaku and smirked. You looked at him with a serious glare.

"I'm gonna hit you."

"Hehe. Calm down, _______." You looked at Aoba and crossed your hands." Anyway. ______, this is Clear..." He pointed at Clear, "...and this is Noiz." then pointed at Noiz. You shook your hand with Clear's and smiled at him. "Nice to meet you guys." When you shook your hand with Noiz's he looked at your smiling face and smirked. He pulled you down, your face was inches away from his.

"N-Noiz, what are you doing." Aoba panicked.

"I challenge you." You glanced at him and after a second you also smirked.

"Hm? Rhyme?...Challenge accepted. What's the deal?"

"The winner gets whatever he or she wants." And without any thought you answered.

"Its on, blondie." You stood up straight and walked away without taking their order. Thoughts filled your head. 'Shit. I should think before I answer.'

To be continued...