PIERCINGS//Noiz X Reader//Part 2

A/N: This part is songfic like.

"______-chan, you can go." Said your friend that was working with you.

"Oh, Ok.  See ya tomorrow." You waved at her as you grabbed your backpack and left from the back door. You opened your backpack and pulled out your Allmate. It was a small-sized tiger.It had white fur with black stripes. It was a boy and his name was Tsuki (Tsuki in jap.= Moon). His eyes were (e/c), just like yours. You tapped his head and he opened his eyes.

"Hey, there. Did you sleep well?"You asked him and smiled with closed eyes.

"Hello, ______. Yes, I slept well."

"I am glad." You looked at the blue sky and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Tsuki asked and licked your cheek. You stared at the blue sky and start to walk.

"Well, you see, I met Aoba's friends today. One of them have white hair, his name is Clear, and the other one is blond. His name is Noiz and..." You stopped and looked at the ground. Tsuki kept starring at you.

"And?"

"...and he challenged me. He want's to play Rhyme with me. I said yes, but I don't know if this will end up good. I mean he seems really strong." You looked at Tsuki and petted him.

"Is he a no-mark like you?"

"I dont know. I didn't ask him. Can you search about him?"

"I'll try." After about two minutes he spoke again. "I found something. Is this the guy you are talking about?".He asked you and showed you a picture. You looked at it and nodded. "He is the leader of the Ruff Rabbit. He is strong... pretty strong, but dont worry. I am 78% sure that we are gonna win this guy." You smiled and sighed in relief.

"Good to know."

"Let's see if your Allmate is right." You heared a voice behind you, and you knew to who it belonged to. You turned and saw your friends.

"H-Hai" You said, a little bit scared. Then everything went green.

After a second you realized that you where in a Rhyme battlefield. Tsuki now was in his online mode. He was a very musculed guy with black hair.He was wearing a white mask with one vertical, black stripe in the middle of it. He also was wearing a long black coat and white boots.

You on the other hand was dressed in a black jeans and a green oversized shirt. You wore a smask that would cover your eyes and half of your face. As for your footwear you had high black boots with a line of small jems on the sides. Your hair was extremely long and in a high ponytail.

In front of you appeared a guy with white lab coat and a green rabbit head.

"I am glad you accepted my challenge."

"Mm..."

"Lets begin." Suddenly in front of him appeared lots of rabbits. You glanced at them with surprise. "Fight". He ordered and the rabbit that was in the middle shouted.

"Loss Set."

"Roger." Shouted all the rabbits together.

"Huh?" You looked at them as they began to attack you. You were avoiding all the attacks, but then suddenly one of the rabbits hitted you on the back side of your head. It hurt a lot. You closed your eyes for a minute but when you opened your eyes you saw that every rabbit was targeting you. They were hitting you non-stop.

"Tsuki...Ball Set...now."

"Hai." He stood in front of you and put his hands together. Around you both appeared a huge silver ball.

The rabbits stopped moving because you paralyzed them.

"Huh-" Noiz was surprised by your move and was waiting for your next one. You looked at Tsuki and whisperd to him.

"Beat Set." Tsuki nodded and made a lot of clones of himself. In your hand appeared a microphone and you pulled out of your pocket a silver necklace. In the middle of it, it was a silver, glittery rock. You lift it in the air and it start to hanging upon you. Suddenly music start to play and you start to sing. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F2hqlV8-N8 )

So hot out the box, can we pick up the pace?

Turn it up, heat it up, I need to be entrertained.

Push the limit, are you with it? Baby, don't be afraid.

I'mma hurt ya real good, baby.

Let's go, it's my show. Baby, do what I say.

Don't trip off the glitz that I'm gonna display.

I told ya I'mma hold ya down until you're amazed.

Give it to you 'till you're screaming my name.

No escaping when I start. Once I'm in I own your heart.

There's no way you'll ring the alarm,

So hold on until it's over.

While you were singing, Tsuki's clones were attacking the rabbits. The real Tsuki was attacking Noiz. He was losing power and life, just like his rabbits.

Oooh, do you know what you got into?

Can you handle what I'm about to do?

Cause it's about to get rough for you

I'm here for your entertainment.

Oooh,I bet you thought that I was soft amd sweet.

You thought an angel swept ya off your feet?

Well I'm about to turn up the heat.

I'm here for your entertainment.

You observed the clones blasting the rabbits and they were disappearing one by one. Noiz was on his knees.

Oooooh, Do you like what you see?

Woooooh, Let me entertain ya 'till you scream.

Oooh, do you know what you got into?

Can you handle what I'm about to do?

Cause it's about to get rough for you

I'm here for your entertainment.

Oooh, I bet you thought that I was soft amd sweet.

You thought an angel swept ya off your feet?

Well I'm about to turn up the heat

I'm here for your entertainment.

When you finished a huge blast appeared and everything turnend white.

You opened your eyes and saw Aoba's face. You were lying on Aoba's lap.

"_______, are you ok?" You looked at Aoba and smiled.

"Yes, I am fine. Where is Noiz?"

"I am right here." He walked over to you.

"Hm... I am happy that you are ok." He glanced at your smiling face and looked away.

"I guess, I was right. Noiz won." Said Koujaku.

"...I lost."Said Noiz and looked at Koujaku.

"What?"

"Haha, now you have to buy me a drink Koujaku." Said Clear. Koujaku crossed his arms and looked away.

"Noiz..." You said and Noiz immediately looked at you. "My wish."

"Hm..."

"Whatever you want." He looked at you surprised but then he smirked. Everyone were shocked at your choice.

"...You, for a night."

To be continued...