PIERCINGS//Noiz X Reader//Part 3

You didn't stopped smiling at Noiz.

"Are you crazy?." Aoba shouted and looked at Noiz.

"It's okay Aoba." You looked at Aoba for a second and then again at Noiz "Tonight. Midnight. At your apartment." Noiz looked away and start to walk away. You stood up and shouted to Noiz. "Get ready." You smirked and crossed your hands.

Midnight at Noiz's apartment

He was lying on his bed, playing video games on his laptop.

"What do you think? Do I have to ask her?"

"P" Shouted Usagimodoki and jumped on his stomach. Suddenly the doorbell rang and he quickly stood.

"She's here..."

"P" He walked toward the door and opened it.

"Miss me?"

"Not really." He said and looked away. 'He is lying. Idiot. He thought that I wouldn't figure it out...' "Well how was your day, Noiz?" You asked entering his apartment.

"Good enough. Why are you asking?" He closed the door behind you.

"I just wanted to know how much I should work ya." You winked and leand in a sexy way so you could take off your shoes.

"Hm" Noiz smirked and smacked your ass.

"Let's get to work." You looked at him with a flirty face.

"You really are an interesting person."

"You think so?"

"Yes. You are a no-mark, you play Rhyme and like to have sex." You chuckled.

You both walked in to the bedroom. You sat on his bed and crossed your legs.

"Noiz...Can you show me your Allmate?"

"Why?"

"I just want to see it." Noiz stared at you. You were about to say something to Noiz but you heared a sound behind you and quickly turned your head. You saw a black and green cube jumping on Noiz's bed.

"P!" You heard that sound again and smiled at the little cube.

"Is this your Allmate?" You asked him and took the cube in your hands.

"Yes." He said coldy. You stared at it. It was adorable.

"It's so cute!"

"P!" It jumped on you.

"Hahaha. It's adorable." You were laughing while you were playing with it.

Tsuki heard your laughter and quickly popped out of your backpack.

"_______, are you alright?"

"Hahaha... Yes... haha...I am fine...hahahahaha." You couldn't stop laughing. Tsuki was worried about you because when you are laughing non-stop, you always would get a headache and act like you were drunk.

"You should calm down, ______. It won't end up good if you will keep laughing." Noiz glanced at Tsuki.

"Hm?" Tsuki stared at Noiz a little bit angrily. He didn't liked Noiz at the first time he saw him.

"Non of your business kid." Said Tsuki and then turned his head to look at you. You stopped laughing and looked at them, both.

"Um...I am fine. Tsuki, you don't have to worry about me. And...um...can you leave us alone?"

"Uh...I got it." Tsuki walked out of the room with Usagimodoki. You sighed and looked at Noiz.

"You do really wan't to do it, do you?"

"Why are you asking me that? I thought that you ready for this. Did you changed your mind?"

"No..."

"Then strip for me." You said and smirked. Noiz start to scan your body from the bottom to the top. He then smirked.

"...Ladies first." He said as he sat next to you.

"Hm...Fine." He was surprised that you agreeded with him. You start to take off your (f/c) shirt. He stared at you, since you were only with your bra sitting next to him, and stood in front of you. He leaned toward you and kissed you. You quickly wrapped your hands around his neck. As you were kissing he grabbed your leg and lift it near his waist...

To the guys

"Thanks for the drink Koujaku." Said Clear and hugged him.

"Hehe. Clear you act like a child." Aoba and tapped his head.

"Really? Is this bothering you?" Asked Clear.

"No, It's okay."

"You know, we should start baby-sitting." Suggested Koujaku.

"No way."

"Why not?"

"I am ready to kill the three brats and I don't want any children. They are annoying."

"You are right.You were annoying too when you were a kid." Said Koujaku and start laughing.

"Hey!" Shouted Aoba and crossed his arms like a child.

As they were walking, Koujaku looked at the sky and remembered about you. A smirk appeared on his face.

"Koujaku, why are you smirking?" Asked Beni. Koujaku looked at the guys and smiled.

"Hm...I have an idea! Lets go!"

"Where are we going?" Asked Clear.

"You'll see."

After five minutes they stopped near the bulding that lived Noiz.

"What are we doing here?" Asked Beni.

"Lower your voice or else they will hear us."

"Who?"

"Noiz and _______."

"What do you have in your dirty mind again, Koujaku?"

"I wanna see what is going on between our lovebirds." No-one spoke. Silence crossed between the guys. They climped on the roofs of the buldings.

Back to you and Noiz

"If you will continue to act like a jerk I will leave." You said as you pulled away from the kiss. He leaned and kissed you again.

"I am not acting like a jerk" Said Noiz, annoyed by you.

"That means that you are a jerk." You said and kissed him.

You were both lying on the bed, kissing. You both were with your shirt off.

While you were kissing you slowly start to open your eyes. You looked through the window and your eyes widen. You pulled back from the kiss and yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL...?"

To be continued...