PIERCINGS//Noiz X Reader//Part 4

"What the hell are they doing here?" You glared at the guys.

"Hm?" Noiz looked at you, at the direction your gaze was focused. He sighed and pulled away from your body; you quickly put your shirt on and stood. You glanced back at the guys and saw Koujaku smiling nervously and waving at your direction. You walked toward the window and pulled closed the curtains.

You exit the bedroom, looked at your watch and walked to the front door.

"Where are you going?"

"Babysitting." Noiz thought that you was going to kick Koujaku's butt, but he asked you to make sure.

"What do you mean by babysitting?"

"I also work as a baby-sitter, so I can get more money..." You said annoyed by the fact that he didn't understand.

"It's late..."

"I have to stay with two kids while their parents are gone to the cazino."

You put on your shoes and placed Tsuki in your backpack.

'This wasn't what I expected for this night to be like' Thought Noiz while staring at you. You looked at him and smiled; you kissed him on the cheeck and opened the door,vready to leave.

"I'll be back." Noiz looked at you, eyes full in confusion. You hugged him smiling and whispered to his ear."I'll be here when you'll be awake." You backed away and walked away out of his apartment.

When you walked out of the building you saw Aoba, Koujaku and Clear standing near Noiz's window, talking with him. He turned his head and spotted you looking at their direction. You noticed them looking and continued walking away.

After the babysitting

It was about 3:00 in the morning. You just arrived to your house. You entered your house and immediately sat on you couch. You were exhasted because the kids were very naughty and you were chasing all the time after them.

"I'm very tired." You said and rubbed the back side of you head.

"_______, you should go to sleep. You also have to work in the morning. Go rest."

"Fine..." You nodded and slowly stood from the couch. You were about to make a step but suddenly... Tsuki looked at you worried because of you sudden stop.

"Are you ok?" You shook your head and looked at him.

"I have to go to Noiz." Tsuki looked annoyed because you mentioned about Noiz.

"I don't like this guy." You sighed.

"Bad for you, cause i like him." He sighed and looked at the ground.

"I don't want to go to his apartment again."

"Then stay here. I'll go alone."

"No way. What if something will happend to you. I have to protect you." You rolled your eyes.

"You don't have to protect me, I can protect myself."

"I am your Allmate, so I have to protect you no matter what and I have to go with you."

"Then stop complaining."

When you were outside of Noiz's building you looked at his window. It was open. You were standing there and thinking.You smirked; Tsuki start to worry because of your beheavior.

"This definitely is a bad smirk-" You dropped your backpack in front of Tsuki.

"Get in." He glared at you but obeyed.

After a moment you were outside his window. You looked inside and saw a sleeping Noiz. You smiled softly and entered the apartment. You walked forward his bed and stopped in front of him. You pulled out of you backpack a long (f/c) shirt and (f/c) shorts, you then made your way to the bathroom to change.

When you exit the bathroom you saw Tsuki growling at Usagimodoki. You sighed and walked towards them.

"Stop and go to sleep" Tsuki nodded and activate the sleeping mode, the same did Usagimodoki. You then walked toward the bed and sat next to the sleeping Noiz. You laid down, next to Noiz, and covered yourself with the same blanket.

You looked at Noiz, moved closer and hugged him. You buried your face into his chest and fast fell asleep.

In the morning you woke up and looked at the clock. It was 6:30 in the morning and Noiz didn't woke up yet. You stood, walked to the kitchen and start to make breakfast for both of you.

The smell of (f/f) reached Noiz and he woke up. He sat up on his bed and saw Tsuki and Usagmodoki sleeping together. He stood up and start walking torwards the kitchen. He stopped at the door frame when he saw you standing there, cooking.

The doorbell rang and you turned your head. You saw Noiz staring at your butt; you glared at him.

"Go, see who is on the door." Noiz didn't move at all. You passed near him and headed toward the door.

You opened the door and saw Mink. He was surpised to see you at Noiz's house.

"Hi, _______. Where is Noiz?" You opened your mouth, ready to answer, but Noiz cut you off.

"I'm here." Noiz appeared behind you.

"Get ready, we are going to the Platinum Jail." Said Mink.

"I'm coming with you." You said interrupting them.

"No." Replied Noiz with a cold voice.

"I didn't asked you."

"I don't care,I said no."

"You are not my father, I am coming." Noiz was about to say another word but Mink interrupted your stupid conversation.

"Anyway, we'll wait for you at Aoba's house." You looked at him and nodded; he nodded back and left. You closed the door and headed to the kitchen again.

You placed the food on the table and sat on a chair. Noiz joined you. Silence was all over the place until Noiz spoke.

"Why do you wanna come with us?" You looked at him.

"It would be a shame to miss all the fun."

"It's not funny.What if something will happened to you?"

"And what if something will happened to you?" You shouted angrily at him. You were worried about him as much as he was about you even tho it was only a day that you knew each other.

His eyes widen as he realized that you were worried about him.

"I'll be just fine-"

"Then I'll be fine too." He was silent for a moment.

"You care about me, do you?" You smiled at him.

"Yes, that's why I want to go with you."

The action he made shoked you to death...HE SMILED!!! Aoba told you that Noiz never smiles...but now... he smiled.

"I also care about you...Ich liebe dich, _______." You smiled wildly at him.

"I LOVE YOU TOOOOOO!!!" You shouted happily.

END