( Warning: spelling errors are intentional :)

"How dreadful...to be caught up in a game and have no idea of the rules."

―  Unknown

  _________­­­­­­­_________(Flashback)___________________

Day: (Saturday)

Date: (unknown)

Time: (unknown)

Age: 4

"Nooo you're doing it all wrong your supposed to throw it like this" she says angrily before shoving me on the ground forcefully and snatching the basketball out of my grasp, I stare up at her in shock and disbelief that she had pushed me because for a 5 year, old she was strong. I watched as she sailed the ball up into the air and into the little play set hoop without missing "hmmph" I say with a whine "you made me get a boo boo!" she smiled at me in triumph, happy that she had made it into the hoop without missing for the sixth time, not even realizing that she had knocked me onto the ground in her tirade, and that I was pouting over my scraped elbow. Laura was a competitive one when it came to playing games it was the only time she became aggressive, and when she did I ended up with injuries that I'd lie and say were boo boos to my mom "yess! I made it again, 6 points for me" she did a little victory dance around me and then stuck her tongue out at me when she saw I was about to cry.

"But you pushed meee!" I say whining while standing up and brushing my shorts off

"because you weren't holding the ball right" she retorts and picks up the ball "you hold it like this" she says demonstrating and crouches her knees in a throwing position as she sails it toward the hoop, the ball only touches the tip of the rim before falling on the ground in a spin. I laugh, she looks at me angrily with a death glare and it's first time that I had ever been afraid of her. The way she looked at me was as if she wanted to strangle my neck or something, and lately she had been getting a little aggressive when we played together. 

" you only missed once it's no big deal" I said irritably 

"Cause you were watching me so hard" she says angrily while crossing her arms and then walks over to pick up the ball to take another turn

"Heeey I din get to goo!" I whine

"Thats because I missed, if I miss I get to go again" she informed while crouching her knees in a  throwing stance.

"but you said the rules before, it was that if you missed you couldn't go again"

"well the rules have changed. The knew rules, is if the other player makes you lose you get to go again, but the other player has to cover her eyes so she can't make the other player lose"

"what?" I say looking at her dumbfounded "that doesn't make sense. we were each suppose to  take a turn and try to get it in the hoop, and I din't even get to go yet"

"cause you made me lose" The ball sails in the air and misses again she huffs and pick the ball up for another shot at getting it in the hoop

"LAAAAAURA!" I whine "let me go before I tell mom"

she looks at me in boiling rage "You tell mom and I-" her face suddenly changes in surprise realizing that she was threatening me

"Or what?" I say warily my heart pumping in my chest uncontrollably

she looks at me with a small loom of  smile and says "I did it before"

"did what?"

"I-" she stops talking and shuts her mouth "nothing"

"whatcha do before Laura?" I ask again

she starts giggling uncontrollably

"watcha do?"

"It's a secret"

"tell me"

she whispers it in my ear and I listen intently "when I was 3 I pushed my play date into the pool in our backyard because he was winning tag, everybody thought he drowned when he died" she erupted in giggles while I freezed and looked at her with a horrific expression 

"Thats not funny"

"It is, because then I won"

"I'm telling" I say while walking towards the house

until she then grabbed my arm fiercely and pulled me back 

"you tell her anything and you'll be sorry"

My breath got caught in my throat and I winced because her nails were drilling into my skin drawing a little bit of blood

"ow" I squeak, still staring at her hardened angry expression as she slotted her eyes at me

"It was just a joke so quit being a baby" she says then lets go of my arm  while I rub the place where her fingers drilled into my skin

" but you kilt somebody...you could go to  the bad house for that" 

I say quietly, unsure of what the repercussions would be if she burst and decided  to hurt me 

"I said it was just a joke, your being a big baby, it was only a joke" 

"I know" I say not wanting to feel stupid as I pouted at her 

"now can we quite talking about it now?" she says suddenly  while smiling as she picked up the ball and then walked back to her place to throw it into the hoop.

and I shook my head vigorously still eyeing the bruise on my arm and elbow

"but you need to let me go, cause it's not a game if I can't go"

"Waite. I missed so I get to go again!" she barked back at me and I jumped

Was my best friend becoming a monster?

The thought of her pushing her other play date into a pool of water made me shudder, I watched her closely as she crouched her knees and began to sail the ball into the air, she didn't look like a killer, she looked like a normal innocent little girl like me. always wearing pretty little dresses and playing with her dolls until it came to sports and games she then became an entirely new person who was set on winning at any cost. I shake my head and dismiss the thought. 

Laura was only playing with me. like she always did.

plz plz vote :( 

make me happy 

hate my life

it's a long story which I will tell later

so yeah :(