☾hapter 7-The Second Day

Warnings- This ones need editing badly but I did skim read it and add before uploading. Same previous warnings as before. 

"Leave me alone!" I shriek my legs stumbling as the harsh bark tears up the bottom of my feet. My legs beg me to stop as my chest burns the warm air picking up the adrenaline in my veins.

My lungs beseech for rest as I hear the steps fastening easily keeping pace behind me yet letting me believe I have enough distance to taunt my prayers for escape.

The hunter slowly mocking its prey.

Shadows shroud the trees forcing me to turn making twigs break under me as I scream out hoping anyone can save me when I crash into a hard chest.

Warm arms wrap around me instantly pulling me in protectively making my eyes widen as I look up to see white hair shining like a halo under the glares of the trees.

I blink to try and take in his features but the sun is too bright making it hard to see my savior yet the lightest blue eyes gape down at me as if looking perplexed at my presence.

A small burst of energy travels over my body by his presence, comfort hidden yet regarded as if I needed to break the gate surrounding him to see the core.

Warm hands roam my body as to feel if I was real sending numb tingles over my skin.

The desire to get closer and grasp the vibrations out of our body connection makes me move closer wanting them to wrap around me in safety yet something was pulling me back itching behind me causing shivers to run up my spine as if something was trying to drag me backward.

I squeeze the person more intimately making them finally respond gripping me into their chest I close my eyes as I feel the gloom behind me finally disappear the thrumming of the predators tunning out as the heartbeat of my savior picks up.

The protector hugs me a hidden scent of Rosemary hitting me as his chin reaches down his warm breath making me gasp as his lips stay close to my neck.

"Stay away from the woods" the voice familiar whispers in my ear causing goosebumps to dance over me addictingly.

"The woods?" I ask my brain roaming but when he replies the words don't sink in sounding distant, the words not registering as his hold lessens the thundering of the shadows behind picking up once again.

Looking up my safety falls as his face melts leaving a mess of skin making me try to reach out to him but the floor begins to sink under me shadows dancing around the trees tauntingly. .

"Wait" I beg as the grass starts to turn to water but he makes no move to stop my fall as I try to grip his shirt only for my hand to move through it his body becoming the trees as it fades.

The white hair turns disappears to darkness as shadows wrap around me the feeling of familiar arms making me whimper.

Dread mocks me as the arms lock tighter at my sobs.

"Mine" This voice growls in a threat before I am dragged downwards the woods disappearing as water is quick to fill my lungs.

The burning of drowning promising me death in the arms of a monster.

'Never going to give you up.