Chapter 35

Lance: Why are you in so much pain today?

I sat on the couch holding my head and staring at the wall, the baby was in it's cradle next to me.

Me: Well, I you see-

Julia: The Empress couldn't sleep, so she joined me out back for some training.

He jumped when Julia came behind him, she was wearing her high class dress and heels like always with her hands folded in front of her, and a cheery smile.

Lance: Oh, alright but how are we going to fight Team Aqua?

Julia: That won't be necessary Lance.

Lance: Why not?

Julia: Because when Jennifer went back to sleep, I snuck out and took on Team Aqua myself.

Lance: You did it all alone? Are you okay?

Julia: Yes, I am. No need to worry, they no longer pose a threat.

Me: What a relief!

Lancuetta started to stir uncomfortably in her crib, I picked her up and rocked her back and forth until she was happy and giggly again. Lance and Julia smiled as Lancuetta laughed, I handed her over to Lance and got up slowly.

Lance: Do you need pain meds?

Me: No, I'm fine.

Julia motioned for me to follow her and quietly walked away, I started after her.

Me: Hey, I'll be right back.

Lance: Is anything wrong?

Me: No, no. I just need to do something.

I walked away from the living room and went after Julia. She walked down the forest path peacefully to the lake where my other sisters Nema, Alice, Scarlet, and Mavis were. She looked down into the sparkling water before looking back at me.

Me: What's up guys?

Julia: As you may have noticed, the others have already left.

Me: Yeah.

Nema: We are all going to leave to.

Me: What? Why?

Scarlet: It's just that, you have a good life. A husband, a child. A family.

Mavis: We want that same happiness to.

Me: I understand, but where is this coming from all of a sudden?

Alice: We have been alive for as long as possible, and we aren't going anywhere any time soon. We just want to finally settle down and have families of our own.

Me: Oh....

We were all silent, the warm breeze whistling in our ears and the rustle of leaves flowing along with it.

Me: Where will you go?

Alice: We know a place.

Julia:  That place can't be informed to you yet, but we know a place where we'll all be safe.

Me: Well that's good.

Scarlet: The problem is we have to leave immediatley.

Me: When?

Nema: ........ Tonight.

The six of us grew quiet again, I was starting to gain mixed emotions. Wow, they're really leaving. I never really thought this would happen, but I guess we all become independent at some point. I sighed and rubbed the back of my head.

Me: I'll help you guys pack.

They all nodded and walked with me going back to the house, I went into the kitchen to tell Lance what was going on before I went to help them pack. I went into Nema's room first, I looked around on the walls, all the knives and swords hanging neatly. We both smiled weakly at each other and started to pack her bags.

Nema: .......... Hey.

Me: Yeah?

Nema: You gonna be alright?

Me: I'll be fine. Its just-

Nema: Just?

I sighed and sat on the bed with her joining me, her hand resting on my shoulder.

Me: I never really imagined that the five of us would ever split up, not even the two of us. I mean we all been a team since birth.

Nema: Yes, I know but you have been on a journey longer than us, I think it's time we all go on a journey to discover who we really are.

Me: I support that.

The both of us smiled and fist bumped before I got up to help the rest of my sisters. We all basically talked about the same thing when we packed. When we were finished, me, Nema, Scar, Mavis, and Alice sat outside next to each other watching the sun set. I started to feel sadness creep over me. I never thought the five of us would go our different ways.

This house is going to feel lonely even though there are three people living here.

Julia: Guys! We have to get going now!

All of our wings drooped sadly as we got up and went around to the front of the house. All their bags were transported to where ever they were living, we all stood there staring at each other when one of us spoke up.

Scarlet: So, I guess this is a whole "see ya around sort of thing".

Me: Y-yeah, I guess it is.

All five of us looked down before we hugged in a circle.

Me: I'm gonna miss you guys.

Mavis: We're gonna miss you to.

The four of them broke from the hug and wiped away tears from their eyes smiling, I did the same. They went up to Julia who started to create the transportal around them. They all looked at me smiling and waving. They slowly started to disappear.

Nema: We'll see each other soon! I'm sure of it!

The blue circle disappeared and I laughed softly closing my eyes.

Me: I'm sure of it to, be safe.

I turned around and went back into my house, Lance was in our bed room feeding the baby. He noticed me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

Lance: You feel okay?

Me: Yeah...... I'll survive.