15. Busan (2)

3RD PERSON's POV

"They're so handsome!" It seems that every girl who passes BTS on the beach said this same line.

"I'm so glad I paid all those money to come here." The girls said, admiring BTS from the far.

"Woh! That girl in the pink swimsuit is cute!" Rapmon speaks while looking at her who was ready to get on her jet ski.

"Really Rapmon? You brought a binocular just for that?" Minhee quietly judge him.

"Of course what else should I bring this for?" Rapmon respond shamelessly.

"I wish I could come here with my girlfriend," Jin look out to the sea. "But I don't have one"

"Because you're weak and old." Jungkook murmur.

"Oh annyeong! What's your name?" Taehyung picks up a piece of seaweed on the shore then ask it.

"I'm going to sleep, don't wake me up." Suga lay down on his deckchair and cover his face with a towel.

"Let's go have some fun, jagi!" Jhope grab Minhee's wrist and drag her out to the sea.

"Yah! Where's Minseo?" Jimin ask and the two turn around. *I haven't seen her since yesterday*

"She just woke up half an hour ago. " Minhee replied "She's going to come out soon."

MINSEO's POV

After about 30 seconds, the elevator door open and I walked inside. The ride didn't take long before it reaches the floor level.

"Hi!!!" I step out of the elevator and look ahead. IT'S MINHYUN!!

"Hi Minseo!" He greeted with a warm smile. He look like he was waiting for someone.

"Good morning!" Why is he so hawt??

"Do you want go to the beach together?" I asked and he hestitate a bit before nodded. We both are on the way to the beach and I notice something was in both of his hand.

"Ah, here you go~" He hand me over a sweet pastry. Minhyun, you're so obvious~

"Thanks!" I received the dessert and took a small bite out of it. It taste better since Minhyun is the one that give me this.

I suddenly remember my plan of coming here! I need to confess to him!

"Minhyun-ah" I asked, "Are you free tonight?"

"Umh, I think so, Wae?" He replied, taking a bite out of his own pastry.

"I have something important to tell you, I'll meet you at the beach tonight at 10:00 p.m" I asked when we arrive at the crowded beach.

"Okay." He smiled and nodded. So cute!

"Yah! Minseo!" Both of our head turns where the voice was and ugh it's Jimin.

"Why'd you come so late?" He slowly approach us.

" Looks like your friend is here." Minhyun said, "I guess I'll see you later then." WHAT? ALREADY?

"BUT-"

"Bye Minnseo!!" Minhyun waved. JIMIN WHY.

"Oops, look like I interrupted something." Jimin said, but it look like he purposely did that.

"My morning is officially ruin thanks to you." I angrily walk passed him.

"Yah, why did you leave during the game last night?" He quickly catch up and walks by my side.
Don't even remind me about that kiss yesterday!