25. Sungnam

3RD PERSON's POV

"It's been a few years since you're back! Should we go street racing tonight, Sungnam hyung?" One of the boy asked. "The other guys are waiting for you."

"My name is Ethan, dumbass." Ethan took out the cigarette from his mouth.
"And sure, I'll get the Porsche ready."

"Hey what if some caught us smoking in a classroom?" Seunghae complained. "I don't wanna change school again."

"You guys worry too much, my mom can take care of it." Ethan put the cigarette back in his mouth.

"Your dad is going to send you to some country again if he knows."

"Fuck that old man." He cursed.

"Anyway, how's the hot girl Minseo you've been talking about?" Seunghae change the topic.
"It's been quiet for a few days."

"That bitch reject my gift." Ethan replied.
"I have to take my time for a girl like her."

"Wow a first girl ever to reject Sungman!" They laughed.
"She's either a lesbian or she just doesn't like you."

"No, she seems to like me a lot. Always smiling around me and shit." Ethan respond.
"You guys just watch, I'm going to ask her on a date soon."

"Hey, for a girl who reject a 3 million won gift. I'm willing to bet that she won't fall for him."
Seunghae said.

"Me too!" The other guys join.

"Tch, just watch. No girls ever resist this Sungnam." He laughed cockily.
"I mean Ethan."

"Guys do you remember that bastard Jimin in high school?" Ethan's brows furrowed when Jimin comes to his mind.

"OH YEAH! I was about to tell you guys, he and his friends are the kingkas of this school." One of the them answered.

"That dumbass is a kingka?" Ethan scoffed. "Everyone in this school is blind then."

"Ironically he's smarter than you." Seunghae laughed.
"But why are you bringing him up for? You want us steal the exam answer key and put it under his desk again?"

"No, I was going to say I think he liked Minseo." Ethan smirked.
"Finally I'm going to beat him in something."

JIMIN's POV

"Where's Minseo?" I asked Minhee who was just moving toward our table by herself.

"She went home early." Minhee then sat next to Jhope like always. She's avoiding me again.

"When can I be the leader of the group?" Taehyung flopped his face on the table.

"I think my laptop got virus again." Rapmon sighed.

"I look beautiful today... everyday." Jin observes himself through the hand mirror.

"Suga hyung, you promise me that you'll buy lamb skewers." Jungkook pouted

"No, not today." Suga respond to maknae.

I put my head down, I wish I was in the mood to join their usual conversation but all that I could think about is Minseo.