39. Who?

3RD PERSON's POV

"Who are you?" Minseo asked the stranger in front of her.

"Minseo-ah." Jimin chuckled nervously.
"I'm Jimin. Park Jimin, your boyfriend."

"Sorry...... I don't remember......" Minseo felt bad for not knowing who this person is.

"Minseo, stop it." Jimin pleaded.
"It's not funny."

"Huh?" Minseo looked at him, totally clueless.

"What's going on?" Jimin asked BTS who looked as down as ever.

"She doesn't remember us either." They said with a disappointed voice.

"Can't you believe it? She doesn't remember this handsome face!" Jin throw a tantrum.

That when something hit Jimin, there was blood dripping from her head that night...... there must be some injury to her brain that cause amnesia.

"No." Jimin panicked. He was happy that she woke up, but he didn't expect Minseo to totally forget him.

"Minseo, look it me." He grabbed on to both of her shoulder.
"Mochi! Remember that? You give me that nickname."

"Jimin stop it, you're stressing her out." Suga sighed.

"Shortie? Yeah! You also call me that!" Anxiety have taken over Jimin's mind.

"I'm your boyfriend, please remember!"

"It won't help Jimin-ah. We tried all of the way you can think of." Rapmon said.

"Please remember..." A tear threaten to stream down his cheeks.
"Please..."

"I do remember having a boyfriend." Minseo finally speak up.
"But it's not you."

"It's him!" She pointed it Jungkook with a bright smile on her face.
"I remember that he brought me orange juice."

"Hyung...... She kept saying that I'm her boyfriend." Jungkook replied.

"No! I'm your boyfriend! Not him!" Jimin frustratedly yelled
"Why don't you remember??"

"Please remember..." Jimin pleaded and BTS memebers started to feel bad.

"Don't forget me jebal........." A single droplet of tear dropped and Minseo panicked at the sight.
"I beg you..."

"Yah......" Minseo cupped the side of his face with her hand and wipe alway the tear. Jimin's heart flutters of her warmth on his cheek.

"Mochi..... I'm sorry I joke around too much."

"Huh?" Jimin's eyes widened, staring at her.

"GOT 'EMMMMMMMM!!!!!!" BTS shouted so loud that the whole hospital almost collapsed.

"Did you see his face??!!" Taehyung laughed uncontrollably.
"He was so uglayy!"

"What?......." Everything was too fast for Jimin's brain to process.

"Sorry Jimin!" Minseo throw herself at Jimin, wrapping her arms around him for dear life.