10

{Suga's POV}

Another loud boom was heard and Jinhee hugged my arm as if there is no tomorrow.

Jinhee is trying to calm herself down, I'm next to her, frozen. Stupid hormones. I face the other side and swallow nervously.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, but fail. The thunder just won't stop. I gently remove Jinhee's arms around mine and flip my whole body over, so that I'm lying on the right side. (Get it? If u dun then nvm..)

{Jinhee's POV}

As soon as Suga removed my arms, he pulled into his embrace. He rub my back in circular movements and calmed me down.

"Shhh. Its just thunder. Nothing to be afraid of." His soothing voice did actually calmed me down.

I pulled him closer by the shirt and burry my face in his chest. I inhale Suga's scent, and without me knowing I fell asleep in that position.

{Suga's Eomma POV}

The meeting topic is based on the winter festival. Its usually held on the 19th of December, but there's a slight change of date this year.

The date was changed from 19th to the 26th, which is a week later. But due to some disagreement on the date, The meeting continues until 1am.

I rushed home immediately after the meeting to check on the kids. I've to make sure they're sleeping as they have school tomorrow.

My husband was mad when he realised that Yoongi and Jinhee didn't showed up in school today.

When I'm back home, I went upstairs, to Jinhee's room to check on her first. To my surprise, Jinhee's missing. I started to panic. OMG!! Where's Jinhee?!?!

I ran out of Jinhee's room and into Yoongi's room. "Yoongi ah, Wher-"

"Shhh." Yoongi shushed me. My eyes grew wide when I saw Jinhee sleeping soundly on Yoongi's chest. Then, a smile was plastered on my face. (Is lips or face? Sry my english sucks..)

I left Yoongi's room and closed the door behind me. I'm becoming a grandma soon I guess. Thinking about having grand children made me grin widely.

{Suga's POV}

-Next morning-

My annoying alarm sounded and I snoozed it. I open my eyes and saw Jinhee still tugging onto my shirt, sleeping peacefully. She looks so cute when she's asleep. Wait what..

I shook her gently to wake her up. "Hmm.. goodue morning." Jinhee sat up while rubbing her eyes.

I took a quick glance at the time, and its only 6am. "I'm going to shower." Jinhee got off my bed and went back to my room.

Then, a playful thought hit me and I grab Jinhee's wrist, pulling her back into bed before she could get off my bed.

I flipped myself over, so that I'm on top of her. "What are you doing?!" Jinhee asked, really surprised. She tried to push me away. But I pinned her arms on top of her head.

"Our act will begin now and no breaks within a week." I said. Then, I heard footsteps coming towards to my room.

"Yedeura(kids)!! Its time for s-"

"Jagiya~ did you sleep well?" I put on the act as soon as I heard eomma's voice. Jinhee don't know what to do, and so she just nodded slightly.

I noticed light pink blushes are formed on her cheeks. I smirked and playfully placed a kiss on her lips. "I'm glad you are." I said and got off her.

"Oh eomma!" I purposely said a bit louder. "I didn't see anything." Eomma said and ran out of my room. I turn around and saw a flustered Jinhee fanning herself.

Her cheeks are bright red and I found it really cute. With that, I got ready for school.