27

{Jinhee's POV}

"Jinhee ah. You do know that if you mind your business, you will be fine, right?" Soojung said. 

Huh..?

"Because of you, Yoongi doesn't love me. Because of you, Yoongi doesn't want to marry me." Soojung said, as she pull the trigger.

"And because Yoongi and I didn't get married, I couldn't inherit the Min's family inheritance." She said and shot the metal door behind me. 

I shut my eyes tightly.

"Do you know that my family is suffering from financial problems?"

"If only I marry Yoongi, I can easily use the money from the Min's family, to help my parents' business."

"I could even live a better life than my parents', spending money like clapping my hands."

"I had everything before you appear and snatched Yoongi away from me. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE EVERYTHING FROM ME?!!" 

Soojung shouted and kicked the chair I'm sitting on, causing me to fall backwards, landing on my head.

My head hurts ... 

"By the way, 2 minutes is up." She said. "Where is Yoongi uh? I don't see him." 

I gulped. 

"Seems like you are going to die at a very young age." Soojung smirked.

She then grabbed the chair and dragged it to the edge of the roof. 

All of a sudden, she stopped. 

She turn around, facing me, with a devilish smirk. 

"Let's do something fun before I kill you." With that, she snapped her fingers. 

The door behind me then opened. 2 girls appeared and close the door from behind.

Ani ... I mean lock the door. 

"Girls ... undress her." Soojung ordered them and the girls just do as told. 

"Y-Yah !! D-Don't come any n-nearer." I stuttered. 

They just ignore me and continued walking closer. 

My worst nightmare is here ... 

They forcefully ripped my dress, revealing my bra. 

I kept shouting for help, hoping that someone may pass by the roof and hear me. 

"YAHH!!! Stop it!! Yahh!!!" I shouted as tears were spilling. "Yahh!!! Stop!!" 

Soojung walk in front of me, holding her phone in front of her, taking a few photos of me. 

"Kim Jinhee. Smile." She said as she took a few more photos. 

One of the girl reach to my back and unhook my bra. My eyes then widen immediately, and I struggled to get free even more.

"Yah!! Stop!!!" I shouted again.

Soojung smirked and came even closer to me. "Kim Jinhee, look over here." Soojung said.

"You look pretty when you smile. Smile widely please. This will be on the internet you know~"

As she was about to take a picture of my bare chest, the door was kicked open by ....

...
...
...

Yoongi.

"Jinhee!!" He ran towards me and untied me. After he untied me, I immediately throw my arms around his waist, hugging him tightly.

Without hesitation, he wrapped his arms around my body, pulling me closer into his embrace.

"Shh... Gwenchana. I'm here. You're safe now. You're safe." He said in a low voice, rubbing my back in circular motion.

Me being traumatized and scared, let my tears flow, crying in his embrace.

Then, cops appeared from behind the door and ppinted their guns tiwards Soojung and the 2 girls.

"Stop moving and drop your weapons now!" One of the cops instructed.

Being left with no choice, the 2 girls raised their hands up in the air, surrendered.

Seeing her accomplices have surrendered, Soojung placed her phone on the ground and surrender as well.

The cops then cuffed them and left the roof, leaving only the 2 of us there.

"I-I'm scared.." I muttered against Yoongi's chest.

"Gwenchana... I'm here." Yoongi said while stroking my hair downwards.

{Soojung's POV}

I got handcuffed and was brought back to the station for questioning.

The moment I stepped out of thr car, I saw Jooyi coming out of the car as well.

We both then had an eye contact for a few seconds before I looked away, and start walking to wherever the cops are leading me to.

- Questioning -

"So why did you do that?" The police man sitting in front of me asked.

"That bit*ch stole my soon-to-be husband and ruined my engagement. I did that to teach her a lesson on minding her own business." I said as I balled my hands into a fist.

"What a naive child." The man chuckled lightly. "Do you think that by doing so your soon-to-be husband will fall in love with you?" The man asked.

"With or without the victim, your husband would still disagree apon this engagement. The reason is simple. He doesn't like you." The man said.

"Nonesense!! Yoongi loves me!! But that bit*h snatched him away from me!! What bullsh*t are you talking about!!" I shouted.

"You are stubborn, aren't you? If he loves you, then why did he reported your wrong doings to the police and not side you? If a guy loves you, he will side you no matter what, even helping you to get rid of a body you killed. But in this case, he didn't."

Wait... WHAT!?!! Yoongi reported me to the police!?

I remained silent.

"Girl, I can tell you that this is a one-sided love. You are obsessed over him, but he doesn't even care about you, not even 0.01% of his heart is with you. Why don't you give up on him and find someone better?"

Somehow, I feel that what the man said kind of make sense. Am I really the only one in love this whole time?

"Do you think that killing someone your soon-to-be husband love will make him fall in love with you... just because the person he love the most is dead?"

I nodded. That's exactly what I'm thinking of.

"Kid, you are too naive. He won't fall in love with you. He will hate you even more."

I'm shocked to hear that from the cop.

"You should have just find someone better instead of killing someone, ending up in jail and live your life as a prisoner. It's not worth it." He said.

Suddenly, the words Jooyi told me in the car repeated in my mind.

She was right. It's not worth wasting my life time on a guy who doesn't care about me.

It's not worth.

It really doesn't.

This Love [Bts Suga ff]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara