26 [Christmas Update 🎄]

{Yoongi's POV}

I rushed to the hospital, and dashed towards the counter.

"Mr ... Min Jung Hyo ... Where is Mr. Min Jung Hyo?" I asked panting.

"He is in the emergency room. The emergency room is at the end of this walk way, on the left." The nurse said and carried on doing her stuff.

I followed the the directions the nurse gave and saw eomma seated down, face buried in her hands.

"Eomma.." I muttered and walked towards her. I gently place my hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

I went silent. It's my fault for causing appa to faint. I hope that he is alright.

While I'm deep in my thoughts, a nurse with a white mask walked passed me, heading towards the emergency room.

I sensed something weird about the nurse. I lift my head up, staring at the nurse's back.

Somehow her back looks familiar. It's as if I have seen her somewhere before, but I just couldn't remember.

{Soojung's POV}

The more I think about Jinhee, the more I hate her. I need to get rid of her as soon as possible.

I walk towards my car and locked the doors. I then called Jooyi.

"Come to XXX park now. Bring your baseball bat as well." I said.

Jooyi was a baseball player when she was younger. She even represented her school in many competitions.

"But Miss ... What are you going to do with the baseball bat?" Jooyi asked.

"I will tell you about that later. Bring your white mask as well." I said. With that I hang up.

- 30 mins later -

Jooyi arrived and sat at the seat next to the driver's seat. I then began explaining to Jooyi what I want her to do.

"Miss... Are you sure about this? You may end up in jail.." She said. "And also.. It's not worth crying over a guy who doesn't love you."

Knowing that Jooyi's father is in the hospital and she needed money for his heart operation, I treathened her.

"SHUT UP!! JUST DO AS I SAY !! IF NOT YOU WILL BE FIRED!!"

Jooyi had no other choice but to follow my instructions, poor her.

I originally planned to do this long ago, but I just couldn't find the perfect timing. But it seems like I found it now.

Soon, a thunder was heard and a lightning was seen. Rain then started pouring heavily.

I was about to drive Jooyi to the hospital first, when I spotted a familiar figure running into the park.

"Well well." I mumbled. "Let's start with her first."

I signaled Jooyi to get ready for the plan and got out of the car first, smirking.

I stood by the other entrance of the park, holding a blue umbrella, as the color is bright enough for people to see.

From afar, I saw Jinhee approaching me.

"Soojung? Why are you here? I thought you went home?" Jinhee asked.

I just smiled and handed her an extra umbrella I was holding onto. "Take this. You will get sick if you stay in the rain for too long." I said, trying to sound nice.

As Jinhee reaches out for the umbrella, Jooyi sneaked up behind her and whacked her in the back of the head, causing her to black out.

"You did a great job. Now throw her in the back seat." I said, smirking. "I will drive you to XX Hospital, for you to carry out plan B."

With that, I drove Jooyi to XX hospital. That place will be where all the 'fun' stuff will be at.

{Jinhee's POV}

Ouch... My head hurts..

I tried lifting my head up but it hurts really badly. All I see was darkness after opening my eyes.

I was about to shout for help, when I realised that there is a piece of cloth tied around my mouth.

Me being tied onto a chair feel helpless. What can I do now..

While I'm deep in my thoughts, the door behind me opened.

"Kim Jinhee ah, Kim Jinhee." The familiar voice said. "Let's play a game shall we?"

The person then removed the blindfold and revealed herself.

SOOJUNG!?

"Let's see who Min Yoongi loves more." Soojung said.

"H-Huh?" I stuttered. Pabo Kim Jinhee!! Why did you stutter!?

"Look where you are now." Soojung stepped aside, allowing me to have a clear view of what's in front of me.

I'm ....

On the ... ROOF?!

I can clearly see the name of the hospital, where Mr. Min was sent to, reflecting in the windows of the shopping mall opposite the hospital.

Above me ... is nothing but the sky.

"Yah Lee Soojung!! Are you crazy!?" I shouted. That's the worst mistake I've ever done in my life.

"Me? Crazy?" Soojung chuckled. "SO WHAT IF I AM?" She took out her gun and pointed it towards me.

"For the very last time, shut the f*ck up before this bullet go through your head." Soojung glared at me.

She took out her phone from her pocket and called someone. After a few rings, the person picked up.

"Min Yoongi." Soojung said.

Oh shit.

"Let's play a game shall we?"-SJ
"I don't have time for games."-YG
"What if Jinhee is included? Will you still play?"-SJ
"I swear to god if you touch Jinhee, I wil-"-YG
"Will what? Oh and also, go check on your father. He might have been dead by now." -SJ
"You crazy bit*h"-YG
"*chuckles* This game is meant for you to choose who to save first. Your father or Jinhee?"-SJ
"You only have 2 minutes to come to the roof before I shoot that bit*h in the head."-SJ

Call ended.