16

{Jinhee's POV}

You're not going anywhere." Suga smirked. He bite his glossy lips, moving his face closer and harshly kissed my lips. I tried pushing him again, but he deepen the kiss which I could smell alcohol from his mouth.

I pushed him again and again but his too strong. He then broke the kiss and stared at me with lust, making me tremble, butterflies flipping in my stomach. Out of the blue, he kissed my neck and sucked on it.

I've never seen this side of him before. Tears rolled down my cheeks uncontrollably as he kept kissing my neck. Then, his hands started to move under my clothes. My eyes instantly widened and I pushed Suga off me with all my ability. It resulted hin to fall on the ground hard.

I ran back to my room and hide myself under the blanket, hugging my knees. This is like a nightmare for me. 

{Suga's POV}

"Arghh.." My head hurts. I open my eyes, only to find myself at home, lying on the floor. I held onto my head and tried my best to stand up. What am I doing here on the ground? I look at my watch and its already 3am.

I touched my lips and bute it. What the actual hell happened? Arghh.. My head hurts again. I went back to my room and took a quick shower before going to bed.

- Next Day -

My alarm went off and I snoozed it. I lazily open my eyes and walked to the bathroom to wash myself up.

While walking downstairs, the smell of something caught my attention. I followed the smell and went into the kitchen, only to see Jinhee serving the food.

"Morning Suga." She said. "Morning." I said and sat in front of the dinning table, opposite Jinhee. Instead of eating, I just stared at the food. "Why aren't you eating?" She asked.

"Did you add poison in it? I'm worried that I may die at such a young age after eating the food you cooked." I said and she just rolled her eyes.

"If I want to kill you, I would have done it yesterday when you are drunk." She said and sent me a death glare. I chuckled at her response and started eating the food while admiring her face.

She looked kind of different today. Her eyes are swollen and red. Also, she have been covering her neck with her hand. "Did you hurt your neck or something?" I asked.

Jinhee's eyes went wide. She cover it even more and shook her head rapidly. Jinhee got up and washed the dishes. Curiosity took over me and I want to know what is she hiding from me.

I slowly tiptoed towards her and "BAHHHHHH!!!" I shouted. "AHHH!!" She was startled and both her hands were on her chest. I quickly look at her neck and eyes widen immediately.

Its.. a.... lovebite!!

{Jinhee's POV}

My heart is beating like crazy because of Min Suga. "Yahh!!.." I shouted at him but there's no reaction. I followed his gaze and noticed he was looking at my neck.

I quickly covered it and walked away but then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me hard to face him. "Let me go!! I'm late to school.." I shouted, trying my best to free myself from his grip.

"Who did that to you?" He asked almost shouting. You asked me who did this? You're the one who made this mark, jerk!! 

"Who did what? I'm late for school. Let me go!!" I said and freed myself from his grip. I was about to take my bag, when Suga grabbed my wrist again.

"Yah!! I'm not done yet!! Who did that?!" He shouted while pointing at the lovebite on my neck. My body is shaking and my lips were trembling.

I remained silent, trying to hold back my tears. "Yah!! Answer me!!"  Suga then pushed me against the wall for not answering his question. As soon as my back came in contact with the wall, I whined in pain.

"Tch. You probably slept with another guy right? What a slut. Once again, who did that!!" Suga yelled. He's too much for calling me a slut when did nothing.

I failed to hold back my tears. He's getting on my nerves. Also, it was just too much. "Are you deaf?" He asked sacarstically.

"YOU!! SATISFIED NOW?!" I lift up my head bravely and shouted.

"Me?"

Without waiting for him to react, I push him aside and took my bag on the couch, dashing out of the house. "Jinhee ah!!" I ignored him and ran as fast as I could, and to wherever my legs are bringing me to.