5-Lego House

[Jenna's POV]

---

I put on sweatpants and a old cut-off after I get out of the shower. I really like this one because, not to be vain, but my stomach looks pretty damn good through the sides.

Alex is snoring loudly in her bedroom and I somehow manage to hear her through her closed door. It's quite amazing.

I pour myself a glass of orange juice and grab a magazine from my mail pile. I take a seat on the couch and start flipping through the light pages. A few articles catch my eye but I don't bother reading them. I honestly don't care about so-and-so's love affair. I really hate how these magazines build people up just to bash them back down. It's sick.

I hear Alex stumbling around in her bedroom before slamming her bathroom door. She is defiantly not a morning person.

I take a sip of orange juice and then return to my magazine. It has a few articles about music that I take the time to read. It talks about One Direction and their new album along with their sold out world wide stadium tour that they canceled. They say things in the article about them all being little children and not mature. I completely disagree. I spent one night with one band member and know enough to understand he can make his own decisions and he is defiantly all grown up.

Disgusting.

I down the rest of my orange juice and throw the magazine in the trash. I don't need any more of that today.

It's eleven o'clock when I walk back into my bedroom. The storm has pretty much disappeared and left a misty morning behind.

I hope Alex didn't forget about our outing tonight.

I sit down on my bed and pull out my laptop.

"Jenna! I made reservations at The Butler for seven o'clock!" Alex yells from the kitchen and I smile to myself.

"Alrighty!" I yell back to her, fighting the laughter.

I notice the white mail truck pulling away from the curb outside our apartment building. I sigh to myself and realize I have to now go down two flights of stairs looking like this to go get the mail.

I heave myself off the bed and wish desperately that I still had the toned abs from my time across the sea. It's been about a month since I got back and I have been eating like it nobody's business. There was only one thing I knew when I got back, I needed to start eating again, unable to bear the rations they provide for soldiers.

All I knew was that I was hungry, all the time.

I slip on my Toms and open the door after yelling, "I'm going to get the mail!"

I close the door behind me and bounce down the first flight of stairs with no one in sight. Smiling to myself, I sit down the the railing and lift my feet off the ground. I slide to the bottom with my arms spread wide and a crazy grin on my face.

That grins quickly turns into a frown when I see at least a dozen men with cameras sitting around downstairs. Upon my arrival, they snatch up their cameras and start yelling frantically. I shield my face from the flashes and move forward to my mail slot.

Shakily, I shoot the key into the keyhole and take the single envelope from our mailbox before shutting it closed and approaching the cameramen.

"Who the hell are you and why are you taking pictures of me?" I question the men. None of them answer but rather get closer to my face while flashing their cameras.