Epilogue Part 2

//Winchester Brothers//

Dean lights a match and the little flame bursts up. He then lights the whole matchbook and throws it in the pit with the body at the bottom.

"Well that ghost is taken care of now." Sam says, watching the flames slowly eat the bones.

Dean's phone rings on their walk back to the Impala and he digs in his pocket, until he pulls it out and answers it.

"Hello?" Dean says, and then listens for a minute, stopping outside the car door and cocking his head.

"Yeah I think we can do that. Where are we Sammy?" Dean asks.

"Spencer, West Virginia."

"It's a small ass town in Virginia." Dean says to the person on the phone. "We can be there in about 7 hours."

"Alright. Yeah, I got it." Dean replies and hangs up.

"Wha-" Sam starts.

"To New York we go!" Dean shouts and smiles.

Dean glances at the flames slowly dying in the pit. "Throw some more dirt on that and let's get going."

"To where?" Sammy asks, exapserated.

"Long Island. Me and you have been invited to Camp Halfblood." Dean says, grabbing a shovel.

Dean starts throwing shovelfuls into the pit and the fire sizzles.

"Percy called?"

"Yup."

Sam nods and gets the other shovel, helping his brother finish. After tamping down the up-turned earth with his black biker boots, Dean makes his way to the car. He opens the door and settles down in the drivers seat.

"Ready Sammy?"

Sam sits in the passenger seat and nods. "Yeah, let's go. And play some good music."

"You know the rules, dr-."

"Drive picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole, I know." Sam says and laughs. Acdc starts up in the car and Dean spins the dial louder. Sam scoffs and rolls his eyes, and as the Imapala rolls away, Dean slowly nods his head to Shoot to Thrill. ***

"Hey," Dean says, nudging his brother, "wake up, we're almost there."

Sam stirs and his head lifts from agahsnt the window. Giant, tall skyscrapers surround the streets and cars crowd the Impala in as the boys make their way into New York.

Dean hits the steering wheel with the palms of his hand and curses. "Damn New Yorkers."

Sam laughs and shakes his head. Dean drives the Impala and heads into Long Island. Sam studies a map and turns it over. "Take a right over here." He says, pointing to a turn off.

Dean grasps the steering wheel and turns it over, heading into Montauk.

"Now where?" Dean asks, relaxing in his seat. Sam points again to a dirt road branching off of the main. Dust flies behind the car as Dean continues down the road along a line of trees.

Dean slows car the car to a stop and pulls up to the fence. "Percy said to just stop here,"

The boys get out and look around. "There's nothing out here." Sam says exasperated.