Prologue

The girls name is Joanna, Joey for short, I used this name in another story and missed it, so I'm using it again because I do what I want :)

Prologue.

          "What do you mean? This is your problem too!" I yell, Ryan shaking his head at me, running a hand over his face. He paces back and forth around the room, not calm at all which is everything I need him to be right now.

"Babe, I can't" He shakes his head "I'm going to the NFL, I don't have time for this" He shakes his head.

"Are you kidding me? How do you think I feel? I'm sixteen. I can't do this on my own" I cry, unable to believe what he's saying right now "You're not going to the fucking NFL so don't give me that shit! This is your fault mostly, not mine!"

"How is it my fault?"

"You wanted to! Not me! You decided not to put a condom on! Not me!" I point between him and I "So don't you dare pout the blame on me with this is mostly your fault"

"Well, it's growing inside of you so it's no longer my problem" He shrugs.

"Oh my fucking god" I curse, running a hand through my hair, closing my eyes tightly.

How my life got to this point I'll never know. But that's what happens when you're in high school and want to be cool, so you date a college football player. College boys don't care, girls believe they're more mature than high school boys, but no they aren't. In my opinion they're worse.

"I gotta go. do whatever you want with it, but leave me out of it" He turns on his heels and walks out of my house, leaving me to sob alone on the floor.

I laid low for a few weeks after that. Going to and from school and spending the rest of my days in my room. I haven't told anyone, not wanting to fully come to the reality of my situation. I haven't talked to Ryan since he left my house the day I told him, I've called and texted him a few times but he blocked my number.

I'm more worried to tell my mom and dad. Knowing that they're going to hate me.

When they come home a few days later, I decide it's time to tell them. I walk out from my room, and walk down the steps, already feeling like I want to cry. The stop talking when they see me, taking in my distraught expression, my mom looking at me in worry.

"Can I uh, can I talk to you guys?" I ask quietly, my voice basically a whisper.

"Is everything okay, Honey?" My mom asks, and I shrug, walking to the living room, getting them to sit down on the couch. I take a deep breath, my lip quivering as they both look at me with worried looks. I fan my face, trying to keep my tears from falling.

"What's going on?" My dad asks.

"I did a bad thing. A very bad thing" I sigh, and their worried looks turn into confused ones. I move to sit down onto the coffee table in front of them, sucking my bottom lip into my mouth.

"What did you do?" My mom asks, and I frown.

"I'm pregnant" I whisper, hoping they didn't hear it, but when horrified expressions take over their face, I know they did.

"Joanna Lee!" My mom screams, while my dad stays oddly quiet, his face reddening "How could you?"

"I didn't mean to" I shake my head.

"Get out!"

"I'm sorry" I cry.

"I don't want to hear it. Get your shit, and get out" She points to the front door, and I nod lightly, walking out of the door. I grab my car keys on the way out, and get into my car, crying against my steering wheel before, starting my car and driving off.

I drive to my best friends house, knocking on her door. Katrina opens it, looking at my tear stained face "What happened?"

"My mom kicked me out"

"What? Why?" She asks, her eyes wide.

"Because, I'm pregnant" I tell her and she gasps.

"Holy shit! Mom! Joey's staying with us for a while" She yells to her mom, walking with me to her room. I lay down in her bed and let out a sob, wiping my eyes.

"I'm so sorry, I'm going to help you through this, okay?"

"Okay" I nod.

***

"Joey! You're a mommy!" Kat grins, kissing my sweaty forehead. I hear the cries of my new baby, a smile taking over my face as I cry tears of joy.

"It's a boy!" The doctor yells, and I cry harder.

"I have a baby boy" I sob.

"We're going to go get him cleaned up and you'll be transported to a new room, then we'll bring him to you" The nurse smiles after taking my baby, walking out of the room. Another nurse comes in, and wheels me to another room, Katrina and her mom following me. 

"Here's your baby" A nurse comes in, carrying my baby in a little blue blanket. She hands him to me, and I begin to cry all over again, at how beautiful he is.

"Hi Baby Boy" I smile, kissing his forehead.

"What are you going to name him?" Katrina asks.

"Ethan Joseph" I caress his cheek with my thumb.

"That's perfect" Her mom nods, and I nod along with her.

"We're going to leave you alone with him, call me when you want to leave, okay?" Katrina hugs me, and I nod.

"Okay" I smile "Thanks for everything you guys"

:.:.:

I hope you enjoyed the prologue

I love you all,

Love,

Bad_Boy_Hemmo