Eleven.

Posted: 10.08.2017

Hi guys, so I'm writing this because I'm in a very unproductive mood when it comes to my homework, so I'm writing this. 

So fun fact, I go on a break from school this friday and have until wednesday off, so I'll update when I'm home. 

But anyways, I think it's time to get this book moving and fuck some shit up. 

Don't mind all the time skips.

Eleven. 

          I wake up to an empty bed and furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Where the hell did Joey go? I sit up and rub my eyes, before throwing the covers off of me and getting out of bed. I walk down to the kitchen to see if she's there, but she isn't. I then check the patio to see if she's outside, but once again she isn't there. I walk to the front door and open it, seeing that her car is missing. 

I shut the door and walk back up to my room, grabbing my phone to see where she is. When I pick it up, I see that there's a note from her telling me that she left, and went back home. 

I sigh heavily and lay back down in bed, closing my eyes and falling back to sleep wishing she was still here. 

          "Mommy!" Ethan whines, and I sigh heavily, he's been whining all morning and it's getting to be unbelievably frustrating. 

"Ethan! Stop whining!" I yell, but that only makes him sob harder and I huff in frustration. I groan loudly, and leave the room, which only makes him chase after me, crying loudly "Ethan! What is wrong with you?" 

He sobs incoherent words but I can fully make out the word 'Daddy' and my heart stops for a second.

"What about your dad?" I ask.

"He's not here" He sobs, and I sigh, rubbing my eyes and kneeling down in front of Ethan. I open my arms and he walks into them, laying his head on my chest. 

I didn't think he'd be wondering about this so soon, I figured I had a few more years, but apparently not. 

"It's okay, Baby" I kiss his forehead "We don't need him, okay?" I wipe the tears from his eyes. 

"Okay" He nods, his lips still formed into a pout. 

"I love you, Honey" 

"I love you, Mommy" 

***

"I didn't think you were going to leave last night" Austin says, taking a sip from his glass of water. 

"I know, I'm sorry" I sigh.

"It's okay" He shrugs "Is everything okay?" He asks, and I nod.

"Yeah, everything's fine" 

"You're still okay with going to the wedding with me?" He asks, and I nod with a slight chuckle. 

"Yes, I just have to find something to wear" I say, and he smiles, nodding.

"Okay, good" He chuckles. 

After we're done at lunch, Austin walks me to my car, and gives me a slight peck on the lips "I'll see you later" He tells me before walking to his car, and we drive our separate ways. 

***

          "Woah, holy fuck" Austin curses as I walk out of his bathroom, and towards the mirror connected to his dresser. I chuckle, and shake my head, pulling out my make up bag. He comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, kissing my cheek "You look so gorgeous" He tells me, and I smile.