Three.

I got a tattoo yesterdayyyyy!!!!!! I love it so much!!!

Austin's commmiiinnngggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three.

          "Are you sure you're okay with this?" I ask my dad "I don't want you to feel like you've got to do this" 

"It's alright" He shakes his head "I want to get to know him" He smiles. 

"Well, he's four, talk to him about monster trucks and airplanes and you two will become best friends" I chuckle. Katrina and her mom were out on vacation this weekend, me staying home alone because I had way too much stuff to do, and taking Ethan there would've been too difficult.

"Thank you" I breathe out in relief. I walk to Ethan's room, and walk over to his bed, kneeling down beside it "Buddy, I gotta go, but I'll be back very soon, okay?" I speak quietly, and he nods, rubbing his eyes "Granddads here though, so don't be shy" I smile, and he nods. 

"Okay" 

"I love you" I kiss his cheek, walking out of his room "He'll probably be asleep for a couple more hours honestly, he had a late night and loves his naps" 

"That's okay" My dad nods "Now, go get your shopping done" 

"Thanks for this, really" I smile one last time before walking out of the door. I walk down to my car and drive to Target, picking out various toys for Ethan. Christmas is still 4 months away, but there's no use in waiting for Black Friday when everyone is wild and crazy, just to get a deal on a toy that was the same price a few months earlier. 

Once I think I've picked enough out, I wall towards the check-out aisles, but get stopped when I hear a voice behind me.

"Excuse me?" 

I turn around to see a guy, a very hot guy, asking for my attention behind me. I put a nice smile on my face, and give him my attention "Yes?" 

"Can I get your help for a moment?" 

"Sure" I nod, following him into the aisle he just came from. 

"So, I'm the best man at my friends wedding, and I'm supposed to get the best gift, you know? But I'm awful at giving gifts" He sighs. 

"Well," I step away from my cart, looking along the aisle "It's best to get things that are useful around the house, like a coffee pot" I point to the assembly of coffee pots "However, that's what everyone is going to go for, so I'd get the margarita maker. That's the thing that people will which they thought of" I smile.

"Yeah?" He asks, and I nod "Alright, considering you look like someone who's good at getting gifts, I'll trust you" He teases "Birthday party?" He asks.

"Nope, Christmas" I shake my head. 

"It's August" He raises an eyebrow. 

"I like to get stuff done early, that's why I'm such a great college student" I wink, and he laughs "Anything else I can help you with?" I ask.

"Uh, yeah, there's one other thing..." He trails off, scratching the back of his neck.

"Okay" 

"Would you- maybe, I don't know, like to go on a date with me?" He asks, and I fight to keep my jaw from dropping at the fact that this hot guy, wants to take me out on a date. 

"Sure" I nod, and he smiles.

"Oh, great" He says "So, since I know you like to get stuff done early, how about tomorrow?" 

"I'd love to" I nod, and his smile widens. 

"Let me give you my number" He says, and I hand him my phone after unlocking it. He puts his number into my phone, and hands me back, and I read his name. 

Austin. 

It fits him. 

He does the same with his phone, and I type in my phone number, adding my name. I hand it back and he looks down at the screen before locking his phone and putting it into his pocket. 

"I'll see you tomorrow, Joey" He smiles, I smile back before walking to the check out aisle, paying for the toys I bought. I drive back home, leaving the toys in my trunk and walking up my front porch. I smile when I walk inside, seeing Ethan cuddled up against my dad, the two of them watching a movie. 

"I'm back" I call, and Ethan sits up, his face brightening.

"Mommy!" He yells, jumping into my arms.

"Hi Baby Boy" I kiss his cheeks, and he smiles. 

"Well, I guess it's time for me to go" My dad stands up, patting Ethan on the head. 

"Actually, can you watch him tomorrow too? Or is that too much?" I ask.

"I can" My dad says almost immediately. 

"Thank you" I grin, and he shrugs, kissing my cheek.

"I'll see you tomorrow" 

"Let's get you in the bath" I smile, carrying him to the bathroom. As I give him a bath, he goes on and on about how amazing his day was, and all the things him and my dad did "That's awesome!" I gasp, and he giggles. 

I get him out of the tub after about twenty minutes, wrapping him in a towel. He gets dressed and lays in bed.

"Alright, goodnight" I kiss his forehead "I love you" 

"Love you Mommy" He says and I cover him with a blanket before leaving the room. 

I walk to mine, and call Katrina, her answering on the second ring "Hey Bitch!" 

"Hey, guess what" 

"What?"

"I met a hot ass guy at Target today, and he asked me on a date" 

"What? Holy shit! That's great!" She gushes "Did you tell him about Ethan?" 

"No, why would I?" I ask.

"So that he can know, why else?" 

"I don't want him knowing yet, who knows if I'll even like him that much" 

"I guess that's true, but you better tell him if this date goes well" 

"Okay, I will" I nod, making an empty promise "I'll let you get back to your vacation, I just wanted to tell you" 

"Alright, have fun tomorrow, tell me how it goes, bye" She drawls out bye, and I laugh.

"Bye"