Nine: Is It My Fault?

"If you want to kiss me then...do it."

My eyes widened slightly. Oh my god. Is he serious?

Do I?

Maybe he's just drunk and probably horny, because I know I am.

"But you're my dad's boss, what would happen if he found out?"

"Doesn't matter. All that matters is that we're here, alone, now, no interruptions."

He placed a hand on my cheek and moved closer to me, leaving no space in between us. I stared into his beautiful blue eyes. He placed a hand on my hip and pulled me that little bit closer, before pressing his soft lips against mine.

This is how it was supposed to go.

Not a drunken mistake, or interrupted.

Just us two alone, finally kissing.

I kissed him back, our lips rubbing together slowly and blissfully. Alex opened his mouth slightly, letting my tongue slide into his mouth. He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly, causing our bodies to squeeze together with no space left to move. Both of my arms wrapped around his neck as our tongues gently swept each other, the passion seeping into me, travelling throughout my whole body and to my groin.

Alex began to move me somewhere, his lips still connected to mine. I soon felt myself pressed up against a wall, Alex's body pressed against mine as we continued to kiss.

The kiss got harder, his lips pressed harder against mine, his tongue felt...harder. My arms wrapped tighter around the back of his neck, causing him to push against me, and I pushed myself back against him, before he began grinding against me. I could feel my body heating up in every single area possible, especially down in my groin. I pulled away for a second to catch my breath, then leaned back in to kiss him, his hips pushing into mine hard, causing a moan from both of us to seep out between our lips. After a little while, neither of us could get a breath in, so we pulled away, our bodies still pressed together. I instantly felt myself cool down a little bit, and unfortunately, it wasn't satisfying. He looked at me, his slightly twisted expression telling me he was anxious about something, and it scared me. He was going to talk. I didn't want to talk.

"You're gonna have to go home in a bit." Alex suddenly said quietly, still attempting to catch his breath.

I frowned, "why?" I licked my dry, swollen lips and swallowed, still flustered.

"I have loads of work to do. I should've probably invited you around tomorrow instead, but I wanted to celebrate with you as soon as possible." Alex explained. I sighed and looked down at the floor.

"Sorry," he apologised as I continued to look down at the floor. He grabbed my chin and lifted my head up as he stared into my eyes. I gave him a reassuring smile and told him it was okay. The weight of his body left mine, and I suddenly felt cold. The growth in my pants had simmered, and I felt a painful twinge in my heart, as if he'd rejected me somehow.

We spent a little longer together, drinking and talking, but it didn't feel the same. There was no exciting tension building up, nothing. I felt kind of sad. I didn't let that show and spoil the evening, but it did leave me in a mood. Once it seemed like a good time for me to go, Alex had one of his drivers pull up to take me home. He walked me to his front door, and outside I could see the driver waiting in his huge driveway, surrounded by land and bushes.