Part 34: Reunite <3

A/N I hope you guys enjoyed this part. 

Sorry for any grammatical errors ;p

[Adam POV]

This morning, when I woke up from my slumber sleep, the first person that I saw was Sean. It's has been 5 months since I woke up without him by my side. No wonder, I had a nice sleep and wonderful dream last night, because I got to sleep by his side. Uncontrollably, my lips formed a smile.

I locked my gaze onto his face and I'm started regretting the past. "If I stay on that day, for sure right now...we are living together happily as a married couple." I heaved a sigh.

Yes! I am a bastard, an asshole!! For leaving a perfect guy like Sean. But, I made that decision not just because of me, but because of him too. I didn't want to lie to him any longer. I didn't want to keep on pretending that I want to have a child when the fact that I never dream of having one.

I was afraid that Sean will leave me, the moment I said that I didn't want to have a kid. If that happened, I don't think I can handle that. That's why I decided to leave him first, before he did.

Is it SELFISH?

No matter what it is, after separated with Sean for about 5 months, it makes me realised that I can't live without him. He is the love of my life and I want to get him back to me. Regardless, of what everyone wants to label me; selfish, bastard, b*tch, etc. I don't care all of those craps. As long as, Sean will stay by my side.

In the middle of me gazing at my love's face, he woke up from his dream. I can feel him holding onto my hand tightly.

"Good morning, babe." I bid him a good morning with smile lined up on my lips.

"Good morning...ba-...." He made a pause once he turned his face facing me. His pupil enlarged and his expression changed.

"Babe! What's wrong? Are you hurt somewhere?" I asked getting worried of his sudden changed.

"What are you doing here?!!" He asked with strict face. "Let go of my hand!!" He pulled his hand from my grip, harshly.

"Sean...what's wrong with you?"

"I've told you before...that I don't wanna see your face, anymore! So, get out from here...!!! I want my husband!! Where is he? What did you say to him, until he left my side?!!!" He yelled at me, furiously.

I neared him and tried to touch him, in hope that I can calm him down. But, he kept on avoiding me. "Don't you dare to touch me!!!"

"Sean...Peter was the one who asking me to keep you company. He even made me promised to him that to not leave your side."

"No-no...you're lying!! Pete had promised me, that he will never leave again. He promised me that he will be in here...when...I woke up." He began to cool down a bit, his conscience had returned back to him. "He promised me, that he will be in here. He did promise me, yesterday. Why he...where is he?? Adam...tell me where is he, now?"

"I don't know...he didn't tell me where he is going to."

"No-no...no...Pete will never break his promise. He will not..." He was squirming in his bed, curled his body into a moon crescent shape.

Once again, I tried to get close to him. "Sean...you cannot be like this. You should focus on your recovery...please, you're hurting yourself." I hold onto his arm.

He was sobbing in tears. "Sean...please! Your injuries still not fully heal, yet. Please, think more about yourself...Pete had made up his mind. And, he will never change his decision..."