Galahad: The Naughty Step

"Are you fucking kidding me!" Lancelot said slamming a newspaper on to his desk.Galahad did a good job saving face but he knew he was in deep shit.

"Collateral damage sir." Galahad replied coldly.
His distinctive voice that was difficult to place, traces of Irish, English RP and a plethora of other European  accents thrown in. It was definitely a the mark of someone of Romani desent but it  was well refined by the best education money could buy.

"Oh no,something this fucking public isn't collateral damage it's embarrassing!" Lancelot said pouring another glass.
"He would've escaped again,what would you have me do let him kill more of our people." Galahad replied making sure he didn't step out of line he was dealing with the Iron Lady after all.
"Don't pretend you give a fuck,your ego couldn't take losing him so you risked exposing all of us along with pissing off the fucking CIA!" Lancelot griped his cane firmly.

"He was connected to Pine." Galahad replied even though he shouldn't have.
"No shit! he works for our allies you knew you'd need clearance to kill 'im." Lancelot had to make sure he didn't snap his cane...again.
"He was about to leave the country I didn't have time." Galahad replied with a little more attack in his voice
"Time or patience, I thought you were ready to be a Knight so did Lamarok, but apparently your still hotheaded brat. I'd demote you if you weren't needed in India, I'd think about youre future in this business son, get out my fucking sight." Lancelot said downing the glass.

Galahad or should I say Jacob Blackfyre  was needed for the India op. Not because he was the most qualified but rather because he's the only guy available,The Knight division's down a man and they've been stretched pretty thin as a result.

Jacob was tired,bloody and sore but he simply strutted  down the corridor whilst lighting up another cigarette as if he wasn't. All of his co-workers gave him the 'you fucked up' look,well all except her.

She's Merlin's apprentice codenamed Vivien and the only Mage that doesn't acknowledge Jacob's presence. She was sitting at her desk tinkering with some device while the others peeked at him as he passed through.

Jacob occasionally contemplated bedding her. But she's not exactly his type, she's not blonde and she's  single.besides she probably wasn't going to be in the mood anytime soon,not after Lamarok's death.
He wasn't exactly hung up on it though,there are plenty of women that he could get to spread their legs with far less effort.

As he got in the elevator she followed discreetly despite the fact her tight curls were pretty hard to miss. Besides while they'd both be on the India op, they won't be working together.

"So you think you're ready for fieldwork? " Jacob examined her curves shamelessly.
"I'd hardly call it that." She said dismissively refusing to make eye contact.
"True,more like sleeping with enemy." Jacob continues to glance at her figure with his peripheral vision,she had a nice arse.
"Mhmm,well I'm sure Pine is just a savage between the sheets." Vivien said sarcastically. She slipped out of the elevator as soon as it began to open.But Jacob couldn't resist giving her a sharp pat on the behind.
She turned around and looked at him in disgust.

*
Jacob approached his  Yamaha Shadow, he popped on his helmet and rode to his apartment in Chelsea.

Whilst he swerved around cars and trucks Jacob briefly thought about the CIA contact he'd meet and whether he'd need to kill this one too. The Court have their claws in the CIA after all but their Intel and resources are invaluable. Especially when the government have made so many budget cuts to human intelignce departments to the point where British Intelligence agencies can no longer engage in major operations without the assistance of allies.

Jacob entered his apartment that he's had for about a year but it looked like he just moved in. The walls were bare,no carpet on the floor and most of the personal affects were still in boxes.

It's not like he can't afford to furnish the place, he simply never had time to do it. Jacob thought it was a good time to unwind so he took his shirt off,tied his hair in a bun and lit a cigarette. He had full tattoo sleeves and a few deep scars on his chest but nowhere near as many scars as Lancelot,well give it time.

He grabbed a bottle of vodka from the fridge,nothing fancy just a bottle of Smirnoff and poured it into a short glass. He went into the bathroom stared into the mirror examining his gunshot wound. He started removing the bullet fragments with a scalpel wincing as he does it. After dashing some vodka his wound he downs the rest of the glass. He grabbes some bandage and wraps it round his shoulder and kept it together with a paperclip. He turned the tap on to wash his hands and face and gradualy the warter in the sink turned pink.he quickly grabbed the smirnoff and gulped some of it from the bottle.

*

Heathrow Airport

Heathrow was packed as usual and police were everywhere. Jacob knew it was unlikely he'd ever be stopped by security but he still made sure he didn't pack anything that may cause delays firearms included.
He went through the motions of airport security and got on the plane.

Jacob was forced to go to India like he was a civilian or something.He'd been on the plane for a few hours and he wondered if it would be faster to just jump out and swim .
Lancelot didn't want Pine catching wind of his blunt instrument so a civilian aircraft would have to do.

Jacob was sitting next to a man that's snoring was louder than a motor so Jacob put his earphones in and started listening to when the leeve breaks by Led Zeppelin.
He could see babies about to pass out after all the crying they've been doing. He could also see a Women making eyes at him while her husband stares out the window. The long flight hasn't been kind to her long blonde hair. But the primal desire for intimacy in her eyes was unmistakable. She got up and moved towards the bathroom but she didn't forgot to slip Jacob a tissue with her number on it.

*
1 hour later

Most passengers were asleep and after constant sexting Jacob was ready to act on his own desire. He gestured for the women to get up and follow. The pair approached the bathroom and locked it behind them.

"You like married women don't you." She said as she corressed his chest.
" Shut up." He grabbed her throat and made her struggle for air. He bent her other,held her hair like reins and got straight to business. Her knees started to shake but he was far from done. When he was finally ready to finish he couldn't hear her moan even though he clearly saw her mouth open wide. He held his nose and popped his ears.
"I said you fucking came inside me ! " the women looked as though she didn't know what to do.
"Just suck my dick." Jacob replied bluntly
"yes sir." The Woman said with excitement.