Viven: Walking out

* The Thar Desert

Henry Pine doesn't often feel the need to micromanage his grand schemes but there are exceptions. Pine,Mikhail,Viven and General Moni of the Indian Army were all in one of Pine's many Rolls Royce's on their way to a to a secret military base. Vivien was wearing a white dress of the highest qualityMikhail insisted on getting it for as a sort of perk of the job, he said it would look stunning on her and complement her figure.
If anyone else said that she would've ran for the hills, but she had no reason to be concerned about Mikhail trying to start inappropriate relations.

Mikhail himself was wearing a royal blue long sleeve shirt and black trousers, Vivien always admired the way he dressed. The man clearly cared about his appearance but he wasn't obsessed with it.

" She better not start running her mouth about this place,otherwise I'd sew it shut." Moni said with aggression with his whole body pointed towards Vivien. She had to sign a non disclosure agreement before taking the job but it was hardly required, Henry Pine had near limitless wealth allies in the government and a private army at his back.
"She won't." Mikhail replied staring Moni down.
"I meant no disrespect, we normally keep the circle tight on these sorts of things." Moni was about to light a cigar but hesitated due to Pine's presence.

"Go ahead General, he'll be fine." Mikhail said reassuringly. Viven was just starting out the window admiring the vast open dessert whilst trying her best to not draw attention to herself. Pine hadn't said anything for about two hours now, but Vivien learned that that's just what he does sometimes. She's so used to it she's surprised when people bring it up.

"Does he ever speak." Moni stared at Pine with his eyebrow raised. Pine was wearing a jet black suit and round sunglasses, he had his earphones plugged in and he was solving a rubix cube repeatedly as if he were merely clicking a pen out of boredom.
"He's not one for small talk General." Mikhail said looking at the base up ahead.

Normally when any vehicle comes into the base it has to go through a process of verification. But as soon as the guards saw the little man in the back of the Jeep they backed away as if they weren't there at all. The driver got out the Jeep first opening the door for Moni since this was an Indian base. Mikhail was let out second and Mille followed him out the car. Finally when he was ready Pine got out of the car.

They were all about to join a secret debrief for the entire Indian Military.
The Court's Influence is so great that they've managed to turn a countries entire military effortlessly. Vivien had to wonder, how much control they had over the British military and even the government. Chivalry could end up taking order from Pine without even realising.

They entered a room with a large monitor on the wall showing a map of Iran. It had different territories shaded in different depending on what faction held a particular territory. Territory taken by terrorists was highlighted with the colour black, there was quite a lot of black on that map. The Generals and Admirals took their seats around a massive round table, they were going through pleasantries and a few other minor details.

*

"So the bitch got to him...now what." General Patel sighed.
"You proceed as planned." After two hours, thirty five minutes and 53 seconds of silence, Pine finally spoke.
"What do you mean proceed as planned, he wants us to turn our backs on Iran, we will not run with our tails between our legs!" General Patel slammed his fist into the large table. Vivien looked around the table, it seeemed every General and Admiral was on edge.

"Proceed as planned, I have assets in play that will take care of this inconvenience." Pine said in his usual monotone voice fiddling with his Rubix cube with his earphones plugged in.
"We already deployed an asset of our own, a reliable member of our secret service." Admiral Khatri said with confidence.

"If he's so reliable why haven't we heard from him." General Moni said taking long draws from his cigar.
"Your asset was killed by a haggard cripple ." Pine said with no change in vocal tone. The Military commanders started to scowl at Pine.
" He meant to say is that your asset was killed by a veteran operative of the British military." Mikhail said quickly before Pine inadvertently burned bridges with his allies.

" How did such a man get permission too be on that train? second rate security contractors were hired to ensure the operation went smoothly." Admiral Khatri asked
"He's the targets husband,he wasn't there in any official capacity but the target wouldn't show unless he came along, but there were no indications that he was special forces." General Anad said looking at Mikhail.

"He's been retired for over a decade, he's likely been scrubbed from every database by now." Mikhail replied.
"Miss Stone we're leaving make the arrangements." Pine said abruptly.
"You can't just leave!" Admiral Khatri shouted
"We have nothing left to discuss, just hold tight gentlemen." Pine said calmly, he reached for his phone and turned up the volume so he couldn't hear the outrage in the room.
"Look we'll take care of it,you'll have India in no time." Mikhail said reassuringly before the three of them left.

Now that their English speaking guests have left the men left in the room started to speak Hindi.
"Did we just let them walk out in the middle of the briefing." General Patel said
"Yes,yes we did." General Moni said lighting another cigar.
"We should've done something,we rolled over like a bunch of bitches." Admiral Khatri said aggressively.
"No we shouldn't have, trust me you haven't seen what the freak is capable of,trust me rolling over like bitches was the best move." Moni let out a ball of smoke in the room.

*
The three were now back in the comfort of the Rolls Royce.
"We've talked about this you can't just walk out of meetings whenever you feel like it, that gets under other people's skin." Mikhail said looking at his husband.
"Sorry." Pine said taking the earphones out and Mikhail kissed him on the forehead.
"It's okay I was bored too, I love you Henry." Mikhail said looking him right in the eye with those warm blue eyes of his.
"I know." Pine said bluntly.
" Henry byour supposed to say I love you too." Mikhail smiled and held his husband's little hand. Despite the fact the Court were making some very troubling moves Vivien couldn't help but smile too.

*
New Delhi

Pine owned a small mansion on the outskirts of the city. It didn't have lines of troops going down every hallway so Vivien felt like she could relax a lot more.
Pine was in his office working on who knows what, while Mikhail was tucking Iris into bed.
Vivien was curled up into a ball watching tv,but since she's not used to it she's been channel surfing for the last ten minutes.

Mikhail came downstairs and sat next to her.
"You good ?" He asked, when looking over his dossier back at Camalot it was filled with accounts of how many assassinations he's carried out on behalf of Mother Russia and later Pine. But she wasn't expecting the worlds deadliest man to be so compassionate, it definitely wasn't mentioned in the dossier. She wanted to hate him kill him even but it's far easier to wish those things while looking at a screen. 
"Yeah just can't find anything to watch, how is she ? " Vivien asked
"asleep,finally she's a lot more energetic than my eldest ever was, I didn't think that was possible." He looked exausted,like he was about to sleep in the couch any second now. Vivien wanted to know more about to this other child he's never mentioned before. 'He's a killer ' she said in her head, he killed Chris and countless others but that's war.
While there are no medals,battle lines and uniforms Chivalry and The Court were at war.

She looked at her lipstick gun in her bag thinking how easy it would be to kill him, but she also thought about all the people she blamed for his death. She blamed Lancelot for sending him and Jacob after Mikhail, she hated Mikhail for killing him and she resented Jacob for being the one who got away that night. She signed up for this war and Mikhail and Pine will need to die before it'll end. But that's not her role in this war,for now she just needs to collect intelligence and then she can go back to computer surveillance  and developing OT with Merlin. Besides he's the only person she can be something that somewhat resembles her true self. So she curled up in the sofa like a kitten next to the cold blooded killer.