Viven: Epilogue

"Look miss Stone there's no way out,from what I hear Blackfyre won't be coming to extract you anytime soon." The Major gave Viven a triumphant look as he sipped his coffee.
Viven looked battered and bruised from her various escape attempts and the abuse and she struggled to look her captor in the face. But she mustered up the courage nevertheless.
She stared him down and spat in his face.
The Major didn't react he simply cleaned himself up with tissue paper.

The Major turned on his earpiece
"Ted looks like you're gonna have to get reacquainted with our guest." He said with a smirk but a chill ran down his spine when all he could hear was static.
He loaded his gun and aimed at the only door between him and the intruder.

Viven felt a mixture of fear and relief as she heard automatic weapons firing on the other side. The sound of  yelping followed by thuds outside forced her heart to race.
She knew the Major would blow the head off anyone who came through the door,she wanted to warn whoever's planning on rescuing her
but the Major would simply just empty his gun into her skull.

While the Major's gun was trained on the door Mille could see a man in a black mask drop from the ventilation shaft above her as silently as a cat. By the time the Major saw the man's shadow behind him it was too late.
The Major spun round hoping to get a shot off but the masked man slit the Major's wrist and his gun tumbled to the ground and despite resistance from the Major he was turned into Swiss cheese within a matter of seconds.

Viven watched in horror as a monster tore a man to shreds. The blood splatter made the man's shirt look like some sort of abstract painting. At first she wasn't sure who he was but as soon as their eyes meet she knew all to well.

"You're people will come for you soon." Mikhail said holstring his knife in it's scabared.
"Mikhail I ." Viven was cut short of finishing.
"I pegged you the moment we meet." She shouldn't be surprised she wasn't exactly a master spy.
"Mikhail I'm sorry she looked at him as he walked away.he pauses for a moment to look her in the eye.
"If our paths cross again only one of us walks away." He pierced into her soul with his predatory gaze. This wasn't the Mikhail she'd grown accustomed to but rather the man in the dossier,The Widow Maker.