Jacob: The Major

Jacob exited the airport with little resistance. The streets of Mumbai were pact, the pavements were filled with people traffic. Everyone was so self absorbed they forgot the faces they'd pass on the street in a second, Lancelot trained Jacob to absorb every tiny detail within his surroundings.

He could tell you how many left handed men are wearing within a 15 foot radius. He was expecting a Ranger to meet him but instead he was greeted by a small boy.
" Excuse me sir.....a friend wishes to speak to you." the boy said handing a brick phone to Jacob. He was about seven years old and he looked a little nervous but kind of excited at the same time. Jacob hesitated for a moment, if The Court knew he was here that phone could be an IED, but it occurred to him that the boy wouldn't be smiling like that if he was planning on killing himself.

" Thank you." Jacob said trying to be friendly, he wasn't exactly great with kids. The phone started to ring, it had possibly one of the weirdest ringtones Jacob had ever heard.
" Lieutenant how was your flight, hope your not jet lagged you have work to do." A Man commanded, he was American from the sound of it and his voice was noticeably gruff.
"We're meant to meet in person ." Jacob said getting into a taxi.                                                                      "Now that's not really necessary." The voice replied coldly                                                                                 "I guess it doesn't matter all that much, you betray me you're not going to die well." Jacob said bluntly whilst lighting a cigarette and staring out the window.

"If you think Agent Fairs was the biggest and baddest we have here at 'The Company' you're dead wrong soldier, we have work to do." The Major said
" Where do I start." Jacob said flinging ash out the window.
" I need you to extract my deniable asset, she was apprehended by the authorites when she arrived in country," The Major said                                                                                                                                "Fine whee is she being held up." she's in the SUV next to you, well get moving soldier." The Major commanded and the taxi driver handed Jacob a Sig Sauer p226 handgun.

" Step on it." Jacob raised his voice whilst screwing on a silencer,the taxi driver raced in ahead of the SUV. Jacob rolled out of the taxi into the middle of the road taking sound suppressed gun shoots at the front tires on one knee, the driver tries to regain control of the vehicle and he was doing a decent job until a bullet flew into his head and his brains scatted on the mirror and dash bored .

At the back of the SUV a woman has a black bag over her head along with wrist restraints, but as soon as the SUV flips time slows down in her head and she uses extreme agility to move around the car.

She uses her legs to strangle a guard to death with savage force, then she moves as fluidly as water to the next Police Officer  keeping his gun at bay with a seatbelt. A few shoots went off but they just went up through the roof, she manages to take control of the gun by breaking his wrist with the seatbelt. She finished him of by shooting him through the neck, she didn't fancy granting him a quick death.

After her brief struggle with the guards she breaks the window with a gunshot or two before diving out just before the SUV stops tumbling.

She manages to jump back onto her quite quickly even though her hands are bound. Jacob removed her restraints and took the bag off her head and it's safe to say he was pleasantly surprised.
" Your late, and I thought the Brits had manners." She said plucking shards of glass from her arms and neck.

Two SUV's stopped in the middle of the road and mercenaries with Assault rifles opened fire on the agents.
Jacob and his partner ran to take cover behind the SUV that crashed taking pop shoots at the mercenaries. Suddenly a merc tosses a grenade towards the SUV the pair are taking cover behind so they run before it goes up in flames firing back at their attackers as they go.

Police cars burst on to the scene from a side road and they open fire on the mercenaries giving the pair time to disappear into an alley.
"Drop your weapons, on your knees and hands on your head!" A police officer said pointing a gun at the pair of them.

The Major's asset was about to get on her knees but she quickly took his gun and blew his knee caps leaving him howling in pain.

*
Safe house Romeo

This wasn't the dingiest safe house Jacob has rested up in but the mould was defiantly noticeable, the police would never look here though so it gets the job done. Jacob was sitting on the couch smoking another cigarette watching news coverage of the shootout.

The other agent was in the shower rinsing off all the blood off. She told him her names Sophia, but Jacob couldn't tell if she was telling the truth. She leaves the bathroom looking for morphine, Jacob notices multiple D.I.Y stitching on her heavily toned abs. After taking the morphine she throws a red top on and sits down on the couch.

" (sigh) well I'm shattered, Well The Major is gonna be thrilled with this." She said watching the news and drinking cheap beer.

" One day I'll get assigned a safe house with decent alcohol but today just isn't that day." Sophia said putting the beer back down.
" So what's your codename,no lemme guess, Lancalot." She asked looking at him.
"Galahad." He answered finishing his cigarette whilst she was in the corner of the couch trying not to giggle
" We don't get to pick the code names, besides I was demoted." Jacob said drinking the cheap beer only to put it back down.

" You lot aren't any better, what kind of codename is the Major anyway." Jacob said channel surfing.
" yeah he keeps things simple, prickly old bastard." Sophia said
"Lancalot isn't exactly sun shine and rainbows, it doesn't get any better when you piss him off." Jacob said and Sophia couldn't hold it in anymore.
"He's no joke, he's a veteran of covert ops and knows way to many ways to kill somebody." Jacob said thinking of their first sparing session together.

"So he's military, what regiment?" Sofia asked channel surfing again because Jacob put it on a cringey reality tv show without realising.
" SAS, what about The Major, or does he just call himself that to stand out." Jacob smiled
" No clue all I know is the CIA recruited him to carry out the dirtiest jobs, he always says we're just soldiers in plain clothes." Sophia said turning off the TV.

"where you from anyway,sure I know you work for the Brits but I've never heard anyone with an accent like that." She asked looking at him
"From all over, if you're not a fan of the accent I could put another one on if you want." Jacob at her intensely,he's done this  millions of times before but she was different.
"Don't bother it's cute." She traced his chin with her nail.

" So how does a cute boy like get the old tap on the shoulder." Sophia said leaning in.
" Well Lancalot had me kidnaped and taken to some remote bunker in the countryside, on the bright side I didn't get asked why I want the job." Jacob looking at her.
" Well at least they're was no chance of you being late." Sophia said with a smile.
"How about you?" Jacob asked playing with her hair.
"Oh me, well I wanted to serve my (pfffft), Well boy I guess you'll never know." She said smiling at him.
" Oh I'll find out,even if it takes me all night." Jacob said before going for her neck.
"What makes you think you'll last all night anyway." Sophia whispered in his ear, and then her phone rang.
She jumped up abruptly to pick up her phone.

" Delta,Juliet,Zulu, uh huh..............yes sir, alright get dressed we have work to do." Sophia said walking towards her wardrobe.
"Don't worry I'll rip your shirt off later." She said jus before shutting the door behind her.