The End

I couldn't be in that house without Luke it reminded me to much of him and my aunt didn't want to live there either since there's a blood stain from miss Watson.

Aunt Lora ended up getting transferred I was sad to leave the friends I had made here but what we been through I know we will be friends forever.

And Lucy ended up adopting that little girl Sophie, I know Lucy will take good care of her and make her feel loved. I go and visit them every once in awhile and Lucy always calls to check up on me.

I can still see ghost and I decided to embrace this gift I was given and help ghost move on.

I miss Luke everyday, I still catch my self looking for him when I hear a noise. I even talk to him even though he can't answer I know he's listening, I don't know if I will ever love someone as much as I loved him but I'm trying to do as he said as make every day count because he's right we only get one life in this world.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
The boy that lives in my house story is finally over 😭

I hoped Everyone liked this story! Please let me know if you guys did.

But thanks again for taking the time to read my story 😊

Please go check out some of my other stories on my profile.

Thank you