Chapter 56

Luke Pov

My finished business was finally done I could go into the light when I was ready, but I can't leave without seeing Jess one more time and I guess for the last time.

I wish we could of met differently, but I'm grateful that I got a chance to know her in the first place and I'm glad that I didn't go straight into the light when I died, even though I had to wait a long time to finally meet her, it was worth it.

I was also happy to see my sister again and know that she's okay and happy with a family of her own after being alone for so long.

It's weird knowing I'm going to leave this house after so many years. I don't know what waits for me after I leave this house, but I'm not scared I finally feel free.

I wonder if I will get to see my parents and everyone else that I've lost?

I'm just sitting here waiting for Jess to get home from the hospital.

She's the bravest women I've ever met, she helped me knowing that my finished business would be complete and I could go into the light and she would never see me again.

I want to remember her face every single detail of it, I hope I'll get to watch over her and protect her. I want her to have a good life and Even though she's the love of my life, she will eventually find someone else and get married have kids and that will be hard to watch her love someone else , but the only thing I want is for her to be happy and to smile everyday because when Jess smiles it's one of the most wonderful things in the world.

But we will see each other again I know we will.