Chapter 1

"You duck you ate my cake?" Millie asked me stating the obvious as I now was holding her half eaten cake in my hand. Well not my fault cheese cakes and I are a thing you know.

"I thought you forgot about it" I said

"Firstly I didn't forget and secondly even if I did you weren't supposed to eat it" She said while sitting next to me

"Exactly, there's a reason you call me your best friend for" I said winking and quickly ate the remaining half too

"You did not just eat the remaining half too you maggot" She said with an angry look on her face

"You know I love you" I said and ran because I know that if I stayed there even for a second more I would have been dead by now. Well if you aren't this goofy with your best friends you should reconsider your relation with them.

Mille had always been by my side since we were in kindergarten she was beautiful and sweet and mine.

"Alessia where the hell on earth are you? Come out we aren't 5 anymore girl come out right now" she yelled

"I didn't hide to come out" I whispered but Lee is Lee.

"At least change your hiding place you've been hiding her for like 5 years now" she climbed up the rooftop and sat next to me

"You know you're not supposed to call me Alessia but Zoe right? I left that name the exact same moment I left that hell hole of a house" I said as a matter of fact.

"I know I know how important it is for your real identity to stay hidden but then it is who you are. Aren't you tired of running away? Don't you ever feel like living a free life and not like a scared puppy always conscious of her surrounding making sure nobody comes to know who you are, always scared that one day he'll come and take you back with him. You know you're not alone right? I and Jason are always by your side. We can fight him and get back everything that belongs to you"

"I know you guys are with me and that's the major reason why I'm scared to do anything as it's just not about me but you and Jason too I can't put your lives at risk just for me to get what belongs to me I'm happy until I have you guys in my life" I said stretching my hand and placing it on hers. The screeching of tires grabbed our attention as we were sitting on the rooftop we could see Jason's car making its way to our house.

"Where were you the whole goddamn night? Were you whoring around with that whore?" Lee yelled

"I was at Jessica's and no I was making love with my love" He yelled back and walked towards the back of the car and took 2 boxes of pizza's well the boxes were enough for the saliva to pool up in my mouth.

"You get anything from this anymore Lee" He said looking up smiling sweetly at her

"Well its fine I'll just go text Cheryl what you referred Jessica as" Lee replied

Playboy problems

"You do nothing that sort of are we clear?" He said which made Lee laugh her victory laugh

Both of us got down and made our way towards the sofa.

Jason was 6'1 with grey eyes pale skin and dark brown hair. He was every girl's wet dream he's a player he's arrogant too and kind and sweet. Well the last two adjectives are for me and Lee only.

"Give me" screamed Lee as she ran behind him

"Get over with it guys will you?" I screamed on the top of my voice and was that loud that even our neighbors might have heard me but my scream made them stop and stare at me suddenly my phone buzzed and I removed it to see a text notification for Savage.

"Is it Sav?" Lee asked

"Who else could it be and you know what? Continue with your cat fight until I'm done" I said and to my surprise they actually did started with it again I made my way to the sofa and opened the text

We started talking to each other like 4 years ago. We met each other on some dating site when I was trying to escape myself from my past. Well we decided to keep our identities confidential and both of us weren't looking forward for anything as we both just needed someone to talk too and here we were now we know almost everything about each other. We even never intended to meet each other because both of us were waiting for the perfect time all I knew about him was that he's very kind, sweet, dramatic, trustworthy it seems like he has everything what he wants only at a snap away but he doesn't want things like that he wants to earn them. I guess I was somewhat developing feelings towards him but you never know.

"How bright did sparkles spark today?" He texted

"She instead sparked in a very savage way as her brightness burnt the fire away" I said out of nowhere

"Funny, so tell me what did you do today and then I'll tell you mine" He said

Well it was like our routine now to tell each other everything that happened throughout the day and it's not like we don't like it we actually enjoy it a lot we might have never met each other we might not know each other's name but that doesn't matter anyway because we knew each other's soul and there's nothing more happier than in this world than having someone who doesn't judge you on other factors but your real self. Trust me it's not like we don't trust each other and that's the reason we haven't said our names it is because we love how we are right now it's like we have this small little world of ours away from the real world from the world which is nothing but pure horror and we don't want to spoil what we have.

I told him about everything which happened throughout the day from the part where I drank plain soda thinking it was water till the part where Jase and Lee exchanged love words promising to never breath under the same roof.