chapter 7

SAV's P.O.V

"No. I don't want to hear anything I don't know I want you to get all the information about his business right now" I was talking to Greg asking him to hack Will's laptop

"Sir but it's not under our company policy"

"Who's the boss?"

"You sir"

"Who made the policies of our company?"

"Sir you"

"Hope you know what to do next"

"Yes sir, just give me five minutes I'll be right back" he said shutting the door behind his back. From the day sparks had told me about will all I was doing was fishing information about will and Richard obviously. It wasn't just me but Greg and 200 other people grabbing all the information about them but we still couldn't find any information we could stick to.

"Sir may I..."

"Come in Greg"

"Sir I Hacked his laptop but there wasn't much I could find much except some pictures of his childhood. Sir it looks like it's not the only laptop he has."

"And what about his G-mail account?"

"Sir we need more time for it, he has secured his account completely but we're trying"

"Okay but don't take much time, mail me his pictures" I said and with nodding slightly he went.

But I still wonder what does Will have to do with Richard, Richard is probably the most dangerous crack head alive he's one fucking psychopath. Will is not that innocent he projects himself as there's something more about him than this and now I'm going to find it out. Richard is the king of the mafia business be it anything he transports drugs to different countries as if he's transporting nothing he's even into human trafficking and the way he can smash anybody just like an ant with his powers. I've never seen anyone such secretive like him we don't even know a dot of his past or about his family background even the top hackers and detectives could find anything about him.

I've been talking to spark everyday and she said that there's no news of will he did not even try once to come close to her she said that he's been texting her since the day he came back. According to sparks the reason he's back is not her it's something else and even I feel the same because if spark was the reason he's here he would've taken her long back but he did not.

"Sir your coffee" Grace said

"You're 8 mins late you know that?" she did not reply and just kept looking at the ground

"Leave it on my table and leave" I said when I was sure there was nothing coming from her side

I was now sitting in my room which is on the 38th floor of the building and Greg is the only person I trust in this world of mine because you really can't trust on anyone and everyone in this world of mine where everyone wants you dead so that they could take the benefits from my demise. 

A/N 

What are your takes on this new turn? Is it good Or is it Bad?