Chapter 3

I sit still not sure of what to do next, maybe jump of the cliff? Come in front of Georgia's car? That would make her suffer too? Because there's no way in hell am I going to let him lay his hands on me again.

"Hey Zoe.....Zoe?" I jumped in my place. Tasha interrupted my suicide plans taking me off guard

"Jesus girl you scared me" I dramatically placed my hand on my heart

"Forgive me, but you seemed scared already is everything alright?"

"Oh, Yes everything is just absolutely perfect" I said trying my best to make her believe.

It obviously felt wrong lying to her but it was for their own benefit. I wouldn't want them to come under limelight too.

Tasha was one of us she was pretty, smart and just perfect. Her parents were both a grade lawyers and had pretty good contacts in almost every place.

"Cool, so you coming to café bliss with us after this lecture? I assume you have a free lecture too? Also a waffle with extra cream and Nutella would do heavens for me"

"Perfect, I've already texted on the group and Lee says she's in, Oh Noah, Liam, Jack and Jase are in too"

"Looks like everyone is as jobless as us"

"Ms Lively and Winter It'll be my pleasure to escort both of you out of my class if you didn't stop with your chattering in the next one minute

"Oh, Sorry sir I assure you that this wouldn't happen again" I spoke

"Good, you're a bright student but that doesn't makes you greater than anyone else in here Ms. Winter"

"Yes sir" I say and lower my sight. Still not able to register the fact that this man is back. The harm he had caused before was enough to last lifelong what else does he wants from me?

Flash backs start to come in front of me playing like a movie with all the horrifying moments. I wish you were here mom, they only person to know me entirely, the only person I can be myself in front of. Seven years since you left me, seven years without you, seven years craving your touch, hug, voice, you. Lord must really hate me to put me through all of this.

I need to use the powder room I need to vent out. Getting up I ask Mr. Derek's permission and walk out.

As soon as I shut the door behind my back anxiety hits me leading to a breakdown. Emotions leave my eyes in the form of pain. Never is seven years have I missed you so much mom, you promised to live by my side forever, did you just break your promise? I want you back your child wants you back. I love you.

After 15 mins or I decide to collect myself up. I am not weak anymore to let him walk over my life again. I'll fight. Dabbing my face with tissues making sure that no stains of tears are visible on my face I pick my phone up to find texts from Sav, Lee, and other people from my group.

I open the text message of Sav.

'Hey I know you might be in lecture right now but I'm texting you to let know that there's some shit which came up and I have to take care of it so I wouldn't be available for like a day or two. I'll miss you sparks.'

'Where do you think you are?' 'Reply!' Lee had texted.

I wonder how people are so different from each other they are everything and nothing.

My lips curled upwards reading the texts. At least I have these bunch of berries in my life to keep me happy.

Grabbing my bag I walk out of the washroom only to find myself losing my balance after walking into something and falling flat on my ass and hurting my elbow in the process. Ouch that hurts.