Chapter 8

The faint rays of sun woke me up, I step out of my warm bed and end up slamming my head on the wall. Damn it my washroom literally disappeared. I rubbed my eyes to get a better view of what was in front of my eye and clearly it wasn't my old room but my dorm I wonder how long am I going to finally accept the fact that I've shifted. Sighing I place my hand on my head where I accidently bumped myself and rubbed it gently. Making my way towards the bathroom I see Levi sleeping peacefully in his bed. I didn't even remember when he came back.

After getting fresh I change into a soft long sweater and a pair of black leggings. It's almost Christmas and today would officially be the last working day of our college. Winter breaks starts from today and I'm excited because winter always calls for hot chocolate with roasted marshmallows and books. Sounds just perfect to my ear.

Getting out of the bathroom I see Levi already awake and ready to leave. Either he's extremely fast I'm extremely slow.

"Good morning" He said

"Morning Levi, aren't you early for the lecture? We still have 45 mins to go" I said as it was 7:15 and our lectures didn't start until 8 in the morning.

"I usually go to the café next to our college to grab something to eat. The food there isn't that great but yeah its stomach filling better than our canteen food at least."

This sounded so much like Lee and her problems. I mentally chuckled at my thought of Levi and Lee being similar

"Do you mind if I make something for you to eat? I used to make breakfast back there at my apartment and I make edible food" I asked him

"Something apart from that wraps they sell is welcomed by me" He flashed his biggest smile which made my heart melt.

I went towards the other corner of the room which was supposed to be a kitchen but it looked like nobody entered here since an entire decade. I went through the stuffs available and found all the ingredients required for a pancake.

After 20 mins pancakes were ready and were set on top of a small dining table which was meant for two people only.

"This is literally the best pancake I've ever had" He said

"I'm glad you liked it. These were Lee's favorite and I used to make it very frequently for her" I said smiling and taking a bite of my own

"Which lectures do you have? I hope we have some lectures together" He asked

"Show me your time table"

I went through his timetable and we had 4 lectures together out of 7

"We have, Business Law, Finance and Business Management and Economics together" I told him placing his time table on the palm of his hand

"Wonder I never noticed you before" I added

"But I did" He said.

I didn't know what to say so I just nodded my head and continued with my food 'You fucking stupid noob who nods their head when someone says they've noticed you when you haven't' my sub consciousness makes its entrance. Just perfect.

After cleaning the table and putting the dishes in the washer I was now on the door putting my boots on.

"Do you mind if I walk you till your class?" Levi asked

"No I don't. You ready to leave?" I asked him and he nodded in reply picking his bag up from the table next to the door.

We got out shutting the door behind our back and now we were walking towards our class. Technically I was walking Levi to his class as his class comes before mine but never mind I let that thought slip of my mind as we continued walking.

"So how's things between you and..."

"Oh god please don't mention her and make my day the worst day already" He said without even letting me complete.

I laughed a complete laugh and realized that we were already standing in front of his class. I gave him a smile and started walking ahead but he soon caught up with me.

"What are you doing, your class his there" I confusingly pointed towards the door of his class.

"Yes I know but the deal was I'll walk you to your class and not the other way around" He said gently smiling at me.

He dropped me at my class and was about to leave when I called him.

"My group is meeting today at our cafe would you like to join us Levi?"

"I'm not sure but I'd love too I'll let you know" he said

"Cool"

I stood waiting for him to leave, He stood I don't know for what. He stood I stood He stood I stood He Looked I looked He smiled I smiled

"What?" I finally asked him.

"Urm, Technically I don't have your number so I don't know how I am supposed to inform you if I'll be joining you guys or I wouldn't" He said pretty awkwardly

"Oh Sorry I didn't realize" Quickly I scribbled my number on the back of my diary, tore the paper and gave it to him. He took it and then made his way towards his class only after flashing one of his best smiles.

I made my way toward the bench where Tasha was sitting

"So what's cooking?" She asked

"What?"

"Don't play innocent Zoe, I see the way you guys look at each other there's definitely something cooking. What is it? Tell me"

"There's absolutely nothing cooking between us Tasha we're just friends"

"Nonsense"

"Good morning class" Mr. David entered saving me from the bombardment of questions.

My phone beeped, hoping for it to be Sav I opened my phone but instead saw an unknown number. Blood drained out of my body but soon rushed back in when I realized it was Levi's text.

It read 'I'm in'

Shutting the screen back I kept the phone in my pocket and focused on what Mr. David had to say.