Chapter 1

[ New student? ]

~~ Y/N's POV ~~

The student talk about random stuff, gossiping, throw the paper to each other and half of them was studying and I just sitting here on my seat, staring out of the window to enjoying the beautiful view from out of the window.

The teacher come inside our class.
"Good morning class. We have new student here" The teacher tilt his head to the right side which have unfamiliar boy standing in front of the class's entrance door. "You can came in" The teacher commanding with the smile forming on his lips. The unfamiliar boy stepped into our classroom. He look kinda hot though.

That boy showing his cute boxy smile that drawn on his lips. "Hi, my name is Kim Taehyung. I'm 17 years old and I'm new here so please take care of me" the Taehyung guy briefly introduced himself.

"Good, Taehyung. You can sit next to Y/N" the teacher said, pointing the empty space next to me.

Taehyung nod as respond and walk toward me, taking a seat next to me. The girl start to talk and gossiping about Taehyung like "Wow he is hot" and "I want to be with him".

Taehyung suddenly showing off his boxy to me once I turn my head to look at him. So, what I do after that is replied him with my smile.

Teacher start the lesson for the first topic.

••Break time ••

I was about to heading out from my classroom when someone just calling out for me. "Hey!! Wait!!" I turn my body to facing the person that calling me out just now. It's was that Taehyung.

"Me?" I blankly ask him.

"Yes, you" Taehyung replied.

"What's wrong?" I ask him again.

"Well since I'm new here, I don't know where's the cafeteria is so would you show me the cafeteria and have a lunch with?" Taehyung said, showing those his boxy smile again while give that hopeful look in his eyes, hoping that I'm not reject him for having a lunch with me.

I don't know why but, he look really cute with that boxy smile.

"Okay, sure" I chuckling, amuse by his cuteness.

"Thanks and will you be my friend?" Taehyung ask again. I still silent for a bit, thinking about being friend with a human since I'm vampire, scared that his life would be in danger for be friend with vampire and getting to know with my vampire bestfriends too.

You know, my brother and my bestfriends were kind of overprotective when human tried to getting close with me.

"Okay, I will be your friend and now let's go" then I decide to be friend with human this time. Why not we give a try, right?

We start to walking together to the cafeteria.

"Your name is Y/N, right?" Taehyung ask again.

"Yes, I'm Y/N and your's Taehyung, isn't it?" I said.

"Yes" he replied.

We finally arrive at cafeteria and find my brother who was eating at the cafeteria's table with our best friends.

"Hey guys" I approached them with Taehyung.

"Hey and... who is he?" Hoseok curiously ask, looking up and down to Taehyung.

"His name is Kim Taehyung, a new student in our school and Taehyung, this is Namjoon, Hoseok, Jungkook, Jin, Yoongi, they are my best friends and the last one is my brother, Jimin" I introduce them to each other.

"hello, nice to meet you guys~" Taehyung greeting them with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too!" They kindly replied Taehyung with their smile too.

"I hope you guys will get along to each other soon" I smiled to see them interact.

I take a seat between Jimin and Taehyung.

"are you sure you wanna close with this human?" Jimin whisper, looking at me in disbelief as he doubting for me to be friend with human for the first time.

"I just wanna give a try." I awkwardly chuckle after whispering to him back, knowing Jimin will doubt about me to have a friend with human.

"but we gonna put him in danger since he literally will surrounded with vampire." Jimin said, still doubting it.

"please~?" I begged him while pouting, looking at him my hopeful eyes. Hoping that he would give me a chance.

Jimin sighed, giving up. "fine..." then he turn his head to Taehyung who sitting next to me while I cheerfully giggle after got a permission from Jimin.

"You wanna be our friend, aren't you?" Jimin ask to Taehyung with a serious expression he had.

"Mmm... yeah, why?" Taehyung ask as he showing his questioned expression, feeling strange to Jimin's reaction toward him.

"If you wanna be our friend, you have to come over my house after school. I have something important to talk with you" Jimin said, still had his serious expression while stare at him with deathly gaze.

"Oh, okay" Taehyung nervously replied after received that death gaze from Jimin.

Taehyung moved his eyes to land on me, showing me his worried and curious expressions. I shook my head to tell him to ignoring Jimin since I know what Taehyung want to talk about Jimin's act to him.

"Let's just eat. I'm hungry" Jin grumble. We just laugh at him of how important is food in his life.

••After break time, at classroom••

We sat on our seat.

"Y/N, your brother seems so death serious just now, what wrong with him?" Taehyung curiosly ask, uneasy about Jimin's first impressions to him.

"Well, he have something important to tell you about my brother, my best friend and I" I simple replied, know the "important" thing Jimin want to talk about.

"Okay, that's seems really serious" Taehyung nervously gulped.

"I know" I sighed.

The teacher came inside our class. We greet him along with the other student and then start the lesson.

••After school••

Taehyung and I was standing in front of school gate while waiting for Jimin and the group to pick up us.

As I look at my left side, I see two cars drive toward us.

"There they are" I said with a smile.

Jimin drive his car toward us, then slides the air window down. "Come in" Jimin instruct once he park his car in front of us.

We stepped into Jimin's car to see there was only Jungkook inside.

"Where's the other?" Taehyung ask Jungkook.

"In the other car" Jungkook simply replied him.

"okay..." Taehyung awkwardly said when everyone that close to me acting cold toward him, make a hundred question hanging in his head. Jimin start the engine to drive to Jimin's and my house.

Chapter 1 end
To be continued.