Chapter 4

[ A date? ]

~~Y/N pov ~~

I just woke up in this clinic room, the confusion hanging in my head especially when I see everyone was here, standing around the bed that I laying at.

"What's wrong with me? Why everyone is here?" I confusedly ask them.

"You just collapsed" I see a relief expression on Taehyung's face after he said that.

"And you didn't drink the blood, aren't you?" Jimin ask, had a cold expression on him.

I started to feel guilty to him for my mistake since he already remind me to drink the blood. I brought out a disappoint sigh as I look up to him. "Yes, I didn't drink it. I forgot to drink when I was too excited to meet Taehyung. I'm so sorry, oppa" I said guilty.

"Its okay, what the most important is, you are saved" Jimin said, slowly showing his cute eye smile to me.

I replied him back with a smile, relieved when Jimin forgiving me.

"Thanks oppa for forgiving me but anyway, who give me the blood?" I ask them again.

"Yoongi" everyone said it at the same time except Yoongi.

I facing Yoongi with a smile on my face. "Thank you so much for give me the blood, Yoongi. I really appreciate it and don't worry, I will replace the blood that you give me" I said to Yoongi.

"No need to. I want you to be safe" Yoongi said, give his gummy smile to me which was one of the cutest thing ever and something that rarely to see it from him since he's the cold vampire.

"But, Taehyung told me that you almost bite his neck when you got interrupt by your teacher, aren't you?" Jimin curiously said.

"Honestly, its true. My stomach is really hurt and I can't control my self... It make me want to attack anybody in class" I said without looking at him.

Jimin just let out a sigh as the nurse come into the clinic room that I stayed right now.

"Sorry for late. What wrong with the girl?" The nurse ask.

"Nothing. She just collapsed because of the pain in her stomach but she's fine now" Jimin simply replied.

"Oh, how did you guys did that?" The nurse ask again, she was feel amazed to see that I suddenly fine right now.

"None of your business" Yoongi coldly replied her.

It literally snapped the nurse's feeling when Yoongi replied her with that cold tone. "Oh okay, excuse me. I will leave now" the nurse said before she went out from this clinic room.

I shook my head as I facing back to Yoongi.  "Hey Yoongi, you don't have to replied that cold to the nurse" I complained.

"Whatever" Yoongi slowly crossing his arms to his chest.

Hoseok look down to his watch "I think, it's time to go home" Hoseok said while looking at us.

"Yeah, let's go" Jimin said.

Since I still weak to walking, Jimin piggy back me. We went out from the clinic room as we walking straight out from highschool. We get into Jimin's car and drive it to our home.

Once we arrived to our house, Taehyung left to his house after saying goodbye to us then Jimin take me to upstairs to my bedroom.

Jimin help me laying down on my bed and give me another glass of blood. I take a glass of blood that Jimin hand me. My eyes slowly turning red as I drink the blood deliciously. "ahh... Delicious..." I said with a little grin forming on my lips.

"From now on, you have to remember to drink the blood before going to highschool. I don't want this thing happened again." Jimin advised me.

"Okay oppa" I said as I slowly wrapping my arms around him. He smiled, hug me back while planted a soft kiss on my head.

"I have to sleep now. Good night" Jimin said, get off from my bed and bend down to kiss my cheek.

I smiled to him and said... "Good night oppa" I said.

••Next day, at high school's cafeteria••

"How are you today?" Jungkook ask, concerning about my condition after what happened to me yesterday just because of forgetting about dinking the blood.

I just show my smile to him "I'm fine, Jungkook. Thanks for your concern." I said.

"No problem. As a bestfriend, we have to concern about your health" Jungkook sweetly said.

"Yeah! that's true, Jungkook" Taehyung interrupted, agreeing with Jungkook.

I giggling of his cuteness "Thanks again" I said to them.

••2 weeks later••

We was having fun for two weeks. My best friend already get along with Taehyung. I feel really happy to see that.

Jimin and I was watching television together, decide to spend time together at weekend.

Shortly afterwards, the door bell was rang. I opened the door to see that Taehyung was standing right in front of me with his boxy smile.

I don't know why but I feel really happy to see Taehyung with me right now especially his usual cute boxy smile. There's different type of feeling that I only have for Taehyung and I still wonder what is it.

"Hi Taehyung! what are you doing here?" I excitedly ask him with a smile.

"Let's date!!!" those words suddenly escaped from Taehyung's mouth, almost my heart about to fall out, surprised to heard that since I've never dated anyone before.

I even don't have a boyfriend before even I've living in my life for one hundred eighteen years.

Meanwhile I still standing here with widened eyes, still shocked to hear that.

"Date???" I ask as I raised my voice a little, almost like screaming.

Chapter 4 end
To be continued.