Chapter 9

[ Weakness ]

~~Taehyung's pov~~

"WHAT?!?!" They said that in sync, totally looked really shocked after hearing what I said.

"Are you crazy, Taehyung?!?" Jungkook screeching at me.

"You're gonna die if you did it!!" Hoseok anxiously, looking at me in disbelief.

"don't be stupid, Taehyung. We can just find a human and kidnapped them to make them as a prey for Y/N." Namjoon said while frowning at me, couldn't believe that I decide to put my life's in danger.

"I did this cause I want to save her and I want to be the one that save her life but not some random people. I didn't mind if I die or not. I want her to life happily and I want her to live because of me saved her" I said, being such a hardheaded to keep on with my decision.

Jimin sighed.

He come toward me and hold my shoulder. "Y/N love you. She will not life happily if this world is without you for her. Her life became dark if someone her love didn't stay beside her. She will became wild." Jimin said, looking at me into my eyes as I could tell he trying to convincing me to not put my life in danger for his only sister.

I look down on the floor. "I understand what all of you telling me just now. I love her too but, I'm sorry. I want her to be alive because of me so I have to did this anyway" I sadly said to Jimin.

I looked up to the doctor.

Jimin sigh again. "It's up to you but if you alive, you will completely be a vampire like us" Jimin said.

"Really?" I was confused.

"Yes" Jimin replied.

"Are you ready, sir?" The doctor ask me.

"Yes" I nervously reply to doctor and follow after him to Y/N's bedroom. The other also follow me from behind.

I was standing beside Y/N's bed, she still looked really weak. Her face is pale. I breath heavily, feeling the nervousness overwhelming inside as I remember I only had two to being chosen if I save her, death or be a fully vampire.

"Cut you palm a little bit so she can smell your blood" the doctor instruct me.

"Okay" I stuttering, grab the knife that the doctor hand me and by holding my breath, I bare the pain to cut my palm a little.

It was really as the blood began to dripping down on the floor. She immediately shut her eyes open her once she smell the strong fresh human blood lingering into her nostril. Her eyes is really red as blood.

Y/N sniffing to find the fresh human blood until she look at me with those evil smirk and move her eyes down to my neck. I nervously gulped and feeling my body shaking in fear to see Y/N doesn't being herself but more like a beast to me. I don't think she recognize me at this point when the fresh blood that attract her was distracting her.

By using her speed ability, she grabbed my neck and jerk me down, reaching her mouth to my neck. I gasped and hissing in pain once I feel her fangs began to digging into my skin, sucking most of my blood. My body became trembling and I got to feel that my body was really weak.

Jimin and Hoseok was pulled Y/N who just losing her mind of sucking too much of my blood while my vision slowly blurry, feeling my body falling down as I began to unconscious for losing too much blood.

~~Jimin's pov~~

Jungkook and Yoongi catch Taehyung's unconscious body before he could fall down on the floor. They take Taehyung downstairs to the living room as the doctor following after them.

Y/N literally out of her sense and sucked Taehyung's blood too much. Y/N massage her head as she seems to come back to her common sense. She look seriously more healthy right now.

"Where is Taehyung?" Y/N confusedly ask.

"He was resting at living room" I replied as I take a sit next to her.

"Please, I want to meet him so much. Take me to him. I already suck his blood and I don't want him to die because of me." She crying while saying that, gripping my shirt as she begged me to take her to Taehyung who still unconscious at the living room.

"I want you to rest since you just recover from accident" I tried to persuade her but she's too stubborn to listen me just for herself to meet her beloved one. In fact, the way she acting right now really break my heart when I doubt if Taehyung could be alive or death after his blood getting sucked too much.

"No!! I want to meet him!!" She screeching and was about to get up when I pulled her back to me, hug her tightly.

"I don't want to losing him. I love him" she softly crying on my chest. I couldnt hold myself to see my sister to heartbroken as a tear finally rolled down to my cheek.

"It's okay. He will be okay." I was trying to calm her down.

After a minute later, Y/N was sleeping in my embrace. I kiss her head and go downstairs to the living room, hoping that Taehyung will be fine. I look up to see Taehyung still unconscious. He looks really pale like a death. He literally losing too much of blood.

"How was Taehyung is?" I ask to doctor, hoping to have a good answer from him.

But the doctor just guilty look at me. "He already dead. He was too weak of losing to much of blood and his body couldn't take it to help himself to be alive" the doctor explain with those sad look on his face.

I'm not replying him anything but my expression changed to sad and anxious at the same time. Anxious because I know Y/N wouldn't be herself after finding out Taehyung is dead. She's so in love with Taehyung but it would drive her wild if someone that she love the most will left her in this world.

I go to the kitchen to drink some water to calm myself down but suddenly someone just calling out my name.

"Jimin!! Taehyung is alive!!" Jin was shouted my name from living room. I gasped for air once I heard that then ran to the living room to see everyone crowd around Taehyung that still laying on the couch.

"Really?!" I ask them.

"Yes! He was breathing!" Namjoon said with excitement smile on his face.

"It is true doctor?" I ask the doctor.

"Yes, it's true but the bad news is he will became a vampire after he conscious. So you guys should get ready a blood for him, he will thirsty of blood once he conscious." The doctor instruct him.

"Okay, doctor" I replied with a huge smile on my face after get to know that Taehyung are still alive yet he will become a vampire.

Chapter 9 end
To be continued.