Chapter 2

[ The admission ]

~~Y/N pov~~

We arrive to our house with the others. We get into my house, four of us take a seat on the couch while the rest sitting on the floor.

Taehyung curiously look up at us. "So,
What's the important thing you want to talk about?" Taehyung ask who sitting on the floor with Jungkook, Hoseok and Namjoon.

Jimin let out a sigh before he spoke "Well, honestly, we're not a human" Jimin confessing.

Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise, seeing his jaw dropped. "if you guys aren't human, who are you then...?" Taehyung ask us, I could see his eyes studying on us since Jimin admitted us as not human.

"We are vampire" Yoongi directly said, having his straight face on.

"W-what??" Taehyung stutter, getting even more surprise than before.

"Yes, half of us are half human and half vampire at the same time because our ancestry" Jin said.

"The vampire is me, Yoongi, Y/N and Jimin. The half vampire is Jin, Hoseok, and Jungkook and just you is a human in our group" Namjoon explain.

"O-okay. This is really confusing" Taehyung confusedly scratching the back of his neck.

"So you guys are not a natural human?" Taehyung ask.

"Yes we are" I replied.

"I still feel disbelief of this." Taehyung said as he seems still not believe of our real identity.

"but we have prove." Jungkook said.

"I'd like to see it." Taehyung replied, ready to see the probe of us being vampire for real.

"alright then. Take the blood in refrigerator, Y/N." Jimin commanding me.

I nod and demanding him, stood up and heading to the kitchen to get a bottle of blood from refrigerator. I come back later and take a seat next to Jimin on the couch, hand him a bottle of blood.

Jimin take off the bottle's cap, bring out the smell of blood that instantly bring us the lust of blood, make our eyes turning from dark brown to bloody red.

Taehyung noticed as he feel his skin crawl, feeling the shiver down the spine once he see our bloody red eyes. He couldn't do anything but believing that it's true we are vampire.

We keep enjoying the smell of blood until Jimin had to force himself to closed back the bottle with bottle cap.

"So you still wanna be our friend?" Jimin ask, tried to convincing him while raised his eyebrows to him, kinda hoping that he decide to stay away from us.

While we look at him for answer, still had our bloody red eyes.

"I think vampire is cool. If you say so, I would like to be friend with you guys no matter what" Taehyung convincing while showing his boxy smile.

He doesn't look shocked or frightening anymore.

"WHAT???" Our jaw dropped as we all said it at the same time, our bloody red eyes suddenly faded away. We look at each other and then to Taehyung in disbelief.

We're really shocked after hearing what just escaped from Taehyung's mouth. It was the first time we heard that word come out from human's mouth.

"Why?" Taehyung said with his innocent face, putting both of his elbow on the coffee table and cupped his own cheek.

"N-nothing. Just shocked after hearing what you said" Hoseok awkwardly said.

"Okay, promise us that you will not telling about this to anyone that we are vampire. If you did, your blood will belong to us" Jimin said, his eyes suddenly turning back to bloody red. Jimin's eyes usually turning red when he mentioning about blood.

Taehyung's face dropped. "O-okay. I-i'm promised" Taehyung stutter in frightening as Jimin's eyes turned to be normal.

I sit closer to Taehyung on the floor and show my reassuring smile to him. "It's okay, Taehyung. We're not that easy to take a human's blood. We rarely take human's blood unless they messed with us. So, because I'm vampire, I will protect you" I said to Taehyung, trying to remove his feeling frightening.

Taehyung facing me "Okay, thanks Y/N" Taehyung said, give me his boxy smile as the frightening look slowly faded away from him.

"No problem" I reply him back.

Taehyung turn his head to facing them. "So you guys are living here together at Y/N's and Jimin's house?" Taehyung ask them.

"No, we're not staying here." Yoongi said.

"Oh, I thought you guys we're living here too" Taehyung said.

"Where do you live?" Jungkook ask Taehyung.

"Well, honestly, my house just beside here" Taehyung said.

"Here? You mean, just beside this house?" I excitedly asked him.

"Yes, we are neighbor" Taehyung said as he winked at me.

I suddenly became happy after knowing my new friend was staying next to this house. "That's nice! We can play every day at each other's house and then hang out together every day!" I cheerfully said.

"Yeah and I'm going to enjoy in too!!" Hoseok interrupt.

"Yes, we can" Taehyung said with a smile.

"You really behaving like a kid, Hoseok~" I tease Hoseok.

"Well, I like to being like this" Hoseok said as he crossed his arms, looking at me with wrinkled eyebrows.

"Me too" I giggling.

"Okay, okay, how long we have to stay here?" Namjoon coldly ask.

"It's up to you" I said without even look at him.

"I'm going home now" Yoongi sternly said.

"I want to stay here a bit longer. I want to know more about Taehyung" Jungkook said.

"Me too" Jin said.

"Me three. If you want to go home, just go" Hoseok said, heading it to Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Okay, fine. Let's go, Yoongi" Namjoon said as they leave my house.

After that, Taehyung, Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jimin and I was having another conversation, joking to each other and laugh together. I'm happy that they finally get along each other even I still feeling strange about Taehyung being so bold to having a vampires friends.

Chapter 2 end
To be continued.