Chapter 34: Third Person's POV

The Luna was frantic as she asked for the head of the Werewolf Council, only she was able to change the rules about Alpha Archer's punishment and she needed to change the rules now. When the head of the Council answered the phone, the Luna screamed and yelled at her, reasoning with her in the quickest way possible.

  "She needs Alpha Archer, she needs her mate. I swear to the Moon Goddess if Irene does die, it could mean war against everyone. You have seen what my son can do if he is angry, he is like the werewolf Hulk! If she dies, all hell will wreak havoc on the werewolf world. Camille, I know you are unsure about this, but she needs him, not the other way around. Because if Alpha Archer wanted her right now, he'd do that, but he's holding back, he's learning, but if an innocent dies because of your rules. Then he will be coming for you. I assure you that." she growled inside the phone, Camille paused for a bit, her mind jogging with thoughts about this predicament. She sighed heavily and asked one of her assistants to write whatever she was going to say down.

   "Luna Lilly, I assure you that Irene will get the treatment she needs. We have the best pack doctors here at the quarters and-" she was caught off by another growl.

  "To hell with the pack doctors! We already have one of the best! Irene does not need any more medications or else she'll overload it! I swear to the Moon Goddess if Alpha Archer does not have permission to come here and soothe her pain, I assure you will not be facing his wrath, but mine." Through this sentence, Camille knew where Alpha Archer got his stubbornness from. Luna Lilly was stubborn, but deeply cared for Irene and worried for her health. She needed Alpha Archer. The Head of the Council thought deeply, slightly afraid of two of the strongest wolves coming after her if one she-wolf died. She muttered profanities under her breath and then responded promptly.

   "Ms Bonovan. I will allow Alpha Archer to spend the next twenty-four hours with Ms Rose. Once that time is up, he will leave, but he will extend his training by another two weeks, that is all. Have a good day." the call ended leaving a string of beeps in its wake. Luna Lilly growled at the rude ending, but satisfied with her answer and frantically called the pack to inform Alpha Archer to hurry here. 

   "Yes, I would like to speak Alpha Archer, now. It is urgent," she informed the person answering the phone, the receiver replied with a short yes and then directed the call to the building where Alpha Archer resided in. Thankfully, the person Luna Lilly wanted answered the call.

   "Mother? What's happening with Irene? Is she okay?" The worried Alpha had asked her as he gripped the phone tightly with his hand, worry etching across his face. 

   "No dear she is not, but you can come here now, you have gained permission." she told him and with that said he dropped the phone and rushed out of his room, shifting into his magnificent grey wolf, leaving the building he hated so much behind as he ran into the forest, not caring if the instructors would be coming after him, Irene needed him and he would go to her.

     Irene was almost ready to give up the fight, but she willed herself to stay alive as she was dragged out of the compound she stayed in and into the hallway where two she-wolves and Luna Lilly, guided her back in her room, all of them beside Irene knew he would arrive soon. There Irene laid, her body groaning as another heat coursed through her, it was something she never felt before and she hated it so much. It was as if she was drowning, but resurfaced every time she was falling closer to death or she was being eaten by flames that were killing her slowly. Her heat was too much to bear when you were marked forcefully.

   Scared she might die, she prayed or screamed to the Goddess above, wanting to end this pain now. She was only in her bra and underwear, she was too hot to wear clothes as she grabbed the cloth of cold water and placed it on her body, her bottom half of her body aching. It felt like humans period, but amplify it to a hundred. The cool cloth did not do anything, in fact only made it worse. She cried out for Alpha Archer, she wanted him here to soothe everything that she felt. She was hungry for him and the more he rushed closer to his pack, the more she felt the need to jump him.

  Alpha Archer was close to the park lands, around five more minutes until he was there. Venus was yipping happily within him, almost dying to see his mate, but they both knew if he did not make it there in time, she could die and that's what scared him the most, to lose someone you only just regained and it all started because of you. The pain was clearly evident on the wolf's face, but with a new build, he dashed into the perimeters in no time. As if five minutes was hardly anything. The warriors waited for his arrival, one of them holding a set of clothes for him as he shifted, his nakedness was something they've all seen and it was easy to get used too when you're usually in your wolf forms as warriors.

   The young warrior handed his Alpha clothes, smiling slightly and was met with a nod as he quickly changed and dashed for the castle. The closer he got, the more excited and relieved he was. His mother waited for him by the castle doors, countless of warriors surrounding the castle as it was closed shut. He hugged his mother, breathing in her scent before she told him where he would find her. 

  He nodded and gave her a smile before a she-wolf warrior opened the doors to his mansion and he fell behind the doors. He could smell her heat, it consumed him, he growled lowly. Other she-wolves heat was smelt, but he only had his nose sniffing out here. His eyes slightly turned darker as he manoeuvred himself through hallways and corridors. his wolf yipped, growled and snarled as they stood in front of the door. The smell was so strong now.

   He took no step as he inhaled her scent, the heat too strong for him as he stood outside the room with no movement. He could hear her growls and moans for him and it made him lust after her more, but he knew restraint and held him and his wolf back. He would only allow himself to hold her until her heat was gone, or else he knew no restraint and he would stay away longer than he was intended to. So, as his wolf growled for him to step in, he hardly moved and stared at the door, Archer knew he had to hold himself back and just listened to her cries. Call him selfish, but he needed this short time to regain any control he had and just breathed.

  It wasn't until then the door opened quickly and his body was being engulfed by another.