Chapter 9

Note to Reader: Hey guys! Sorry for the delay- I got the flu and then strep throat right after. Woohoo! Anyway, here's the last chapter and thanks for being so patient! I hope you guys enjoy it! And I hope you liked Billionaire's Mate :).

***

Jordan

The next month was...great.

We spent every weeknight and weekend together. If Curt had to be away on business, he made sure to call me while he was away.

We did normal couple things that we hadn't really done before.

We went to the movies, had takeout, did the dishes together, zonked out in front of the television.

We also went for a run outside the city in our wolf forms.

Curt was just as gorgeous as his wolf. Large, with a thick gray coat and the same green eyes. We ran and played for hours.

It was really nice.

I'd wondered how we would be together in our normal lives.

I still wanted to spend time with him even after a month. I was excited to see him every time.

And the hurt I'd felt was fading.

To be honest, I didn't even think about it anymore.

He'd been a total gentleman, not even bringing up sex again. If he or I took unusually long showers sometimes, we both chose not to comment on it.

The month was going to be up tomorrow.

But I was already sure I knew what I wanted.

He was supposed to come over tonight and I ran around to make sure everything was perfect.

I was putting the last touches on dinner when he knocked on the door.

Skittles would have normally run to the door, vibrating with happiness at Curt arriving, but I'd left him with the neighbor for the night.

I took off my apron and fixed one of the thigh high stockings I was wearing.

I'd never dressed so provocatively for a man before and I was feeling the nerves.

My heels clicked gently on the floor as I went to the door, making sure to check that it was actually Curt.

Cuz that would be embarrassing.

Curt

I almost swallowed my tongue when Jordan opened the door.

I didn't know where to look first.

A matching set of lacy black underwear that was completely sheer,thigh high stockings with a garter belt and a dainty pair of high heels were all that she was wearing.

Her breasts were almost spilling over the top of her bra, the shadows of her nipples clear under the lace.

And her panties- if they could be called that- didn't really cover anything.

"Not that I'm not enjoying your reaction, but could you come inside? I don't want to give Mr. Stein a heart attack."

I automatically looked back to make sure nobody was getting the view I was, stepping quickly inside and shutting the door.

I didn't like to share.

"You look gorgeous." I clenched and released my hands, wanting to touch her, but not wanting to assume anything even though she was dressed like an invitation.