01- who names their child that?

Aker Stilinski.
The identical twin of Stiles Stilinski.
Though they both look similar and their awkward personalities and their obsession with Star Wars is equally the same, their hobbies say other wise...

This is Aker.
I know, who names their child that ?
If you think thats is weird just wait until you hear his birth name. And no, Aker isn't going to reveal that anytime soon. Let's just say their parents were expecting a boy and a girl.
Now you all may know Stiles as the hyper sarcastic smart ass, and Aker somewhat fits that description but, he isn't into all the mystery solving like Stiles and their dad is.

He's more into music.

He plays many instruments, from playing the guitar to the piano. And Stiles Stilinski is well known for being clumsy and destructive, Aker is quite the same actually.
But more graceful...in a way, if that makes any sense. And there's definitely a different side of Aker when he plays his instruments, he's more collected, and peaceful. Their dad has no idea how Aker has received this wonderful talent, the only reason that he could think of was that Aker possibly got it from his mother. The gracefulness and the beautiful voice.

Even though the Stilinski twins look exactly alike, Aker represents his mom in many ways, just like Stiles represents their father. Sure Aker has often felt quite left out when Stiles is constantly prying their father for details about a current incident that happened at the Sheriffs Department earlier that day. Aker sure loves to explore and have a great adventure but, when it comes to puzzle solving, he's done. It frustrates Aker to the core that he can't figure out any puzzles or mysteries just as easy as his brother can. For the longest time he thinks his "talent" was useless and couldn't be used for nothing more than entertainment purposes.
He couldn't save people by playing his piano. He sometimes wish he was as smart as his brother...most times. But at the end the Stilinski twins are mischievous and troublesome, and they're even worse when they're together.

 But at the end the Stilinski twins are mischievous and troublesome, and they're even worse when they're together